Reflection (Chapter 24)

*EXCUSE MISTAKES AND OTHER RANDOM JUNK. IM NOT PERFECT SO DO NOT HATE ON ME, THANKS AND I WOULD LOVE MORE FEED BACK SO I CAN INCORPORATE EVERYONE INTO THIS STORY*

"Hello?" Blair answered and scratched her head and listened closely but she got no response. She waited a few moments and quickly hung up as Chuck came back with the lotion and a few other goodies. He saw her quickly hang up the phone. "Blair" he asked "who was that?" She shook her and looked at her phone to see if the person had called back. "It was work related.." she said silently and plugged her phone in to be charged. He nodded slowly "okay, now may I have your beautiful feet?"

"I can't believe that Blair is giving birth now" Serena said as she sat beside Nate as they were wedding planning. Neither of them knew that Blair wasn't in labor. Blair had texted a few of her closest friends and family but didn't think she would be going home without her baby. Nate nodded as he looked at his sports magazine. Serena shook her head and sighed as she was looking at places for the venue. "Do you have to do that?" she asked and took the magazine away. "I'm sorry sweetheart" he kissed her forehead as he went to get another cup of tea.

"And she was lived happily ever after with her bass charming.." Chuck whispered as Blair was sound asleep. His arm was stuck underneath her back so he couldn't leave her. He didn't care because he was with the woman he loved more than life itself. Chuck wasn't known to have many feelings in high school or until he began to get close to Blair Waldorf. That annoying girl who always wore headbands and was head of the class. She appeared differently to him than anyone else ever did. Chuck was known as a womanizer but then things changed once he developed feelings for Blair. It felt so new and strange to him, he didn't know how to act in front of her or what to say. Even though he could have any woman in New York City, he choose her.

Chuck spent all night thinking of his past and what his future would hold for him. Hours passed by and his brain wouldn't stop. It just kept on flowing and flourishing with thoughts. Blair woke up twice to go pee. Chuck obviously helped her out as a loving and supporting husband that he very much was. He wouldn't leave her side, if she needed anything he was there. Suddenly it was morning and Chuck had gotten very little sleep. They didn't have to be anywhere that day so they just planned on staying in bed all day. Except for all of the trips to the bathroom. It was around eleven thirty and Blair had woken up for a little bit but had fallen back asleep. "Baby..." Chuck said as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck. She giggled and lifted her shoulder "nooooo" she wined out. "Come on Blair, daddy misses you" he rubbed her tummy and smiled as he planted his best 'wake up' kisses on her check and neck.

"I wonder how Blair is doing" Serena said as she slipped on her heels, she was getting ready to go food tasting with Nate for their wedding. "I'm surprised Chuck hasn't texted or called me yet. I wonder if everything is okay" Nate said as he was slightly worried and rubbed his shoulder. "Everything will be okay, right?" Serena said looking concerned at him. Nate walked over to her and hugged her tightly "everything will be" he whispered into her ear. Serena took a step back "how about we go and get fat?" Nate chuckled as she said that. "I won't be the fat one" Nate said shaking his head as he laughed. Serena's eyes narrowed and she began to playfully hit his arm "Ow!" he 'cried' out and pouted."Look who's laughing now.." she said laughing and he dragged her out of their room.

"Blair, where is the hammer?'' Chuck asked as he was sitting on the floor setting up the crib. Blair was eating strawberries with cream cheese as he asked her. "Babe, do you think I really know?" she giggled as she shook her head. "Do you want our baby to have a place to sleep or no?" he said as he continued to look at the instructions intensely. Blair pursed her lips thinking about where the hammer could be. "Did you ever think about her sleeping with us...?" Blair said quietly as her voice quickly trailed off. Chuck heard exactly what she said and set the instructions aside. "Is that really what you want, because if it we'll do it." He said as he stood up and sat next to her in bed. Blair looked down as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Yes. No. I don't know" she said and covered her face. Chuck rubbed her back and smiled "how about I go find that hammer and set up the crib and so she can either sleep with us or in her crib?" He said and hoped she would relax more. Blair nodded her head and Chuck kissed it and left the room.

          "Babeeeeeee" Blair wined as she ate her strawberries. Chuck was still searching the house for the hammer. He was upset and was cursing because he couldn't find it and he really needed it. Blair flopped back on the bed and sighed knowing Chuck was just trying to make her happy and she wasn't any help. Finally thirty minutes passed and he came back up with it, his face wasn't too thrilled. "Where was it?" She asked and looked at him as he set it down on the dresser and puffed. "Oh no this isn't ours, it's our neighbors. They heard me and came over to see if everything was okay and I explained it to them and they let me use  their hammer. I swear to god if I find the hammer I'm going to have a heart attack" he was furious with everything. Blair nodded and didn't say a word to make anything worst.

              "Honey, do you want salsa, guacamole, queso, or sour cream?" Chuck asked as he carried up a tray of tortilla chips and some other things. "Ewww sour cream" Blair stuck out her tongue and giggled. He smiled as he approached their bedroom and came in. Blair had Netflix on and was picking a program for them to watch together. Chuck winked as he saw his favorite show "not tonight" Blair said shaking her head. Chuck sighed and got under the blankets and snuggled her in and they spent the whole night debating on what to watch....

*SHOUTOUT TO MY BEST FRIEND, HANNAH! MOMMY IM SCARED AND I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR KIWI AND YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY HONEYDEW ❤️*