The club

((A/N))
Hey guys. Hopefully this book will get more views, likes, and votes. So here's the story.

"Lucy lets go to a club tonight." Asked Levy as she played with her makeup and hair. "Why. I was planning on staying home and adding more to my story." I say as I put my book down, going to the kitchen to find something to drink. "Because we need to get out more often. We need to get laid." She says as she comes into the kitchen grabbing a box of cereal and the milk. I come out of the fridge with Orange juice. Walking across the small kitchen to the cup cupboard and grab me a cup.

"Fine we'll go out to a club tonight." I said and she squealed like a little kid in a candy shop. "YES! Thank you thank you thank you." I am going to regret this later. I thought to myself as I drank my orange juice, her rushing back to her place to get ready.

After working some more on my story I too began getting ready. I found a light blue cocktail dress that hugged my curves (The dress in the picture). I slip on a pair of strapy blue heels. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and put on little makeup. There was a knock on my door. Knowing who it was I said come in. The door opened and in came Levy, And Juvia. "Hey Lucy you ready to go?" Levy asked as she came up beside me. "Yeah let's go." I said after looking in my mirror one last time before walking out the door.

|~~Another Painful Time Skip~~|

We entered the club. Music blasted lights flashed. I looked around the room, people danced to the music and some sat at the bar. Levy and Juvia we're already making there way to the dance floor. I smirked at there eagerness to dance. I locked eyes on the bar and headed straight towards it. I bumped into a few sweaty body's till I finally made it to an open seat. Shortly after I sat down a man with orange spiky hair and blue tinted glasses came up to me. My guess is that he's the bartender.

"Hey lady. Haven't seen you here before. Gotta name?" He asked as he started washing a Martini glass. "It's Lucy." I said as I looked around the club to find one of my friends but it was no use, the club was too crowded. "My names Loke. Can I get you something to drink?" He asked as he sets the glass down and picks up another one. "Ahhh yeah can I get a Kir Royale." I said looking back to Loke "So you like the classy drinks. Coming right up." He said as he wanders off somewhere to make my drink.

My eyes wanders around the club looking at people grinding on each other. Others were heading towards the bathroom to have a quicky. Some were at the bar talking. My eyes landed on this guy who had pink hair and wore a nice black suit. He was leaning against the wall. His hands were in his pockets and one foot was pressed against the wall.

"Don't even think about it Lucy. His names Natsu. He's trouble. Do not get caught up with him." Loke said as he handed me my drink and walks off to attend another customer. I kept staring at Natsu as I sipped my drink.

After a few glasses of the fancy drink I mindlessly ordered some shots. I downed the whatever number of shot it was, feeling the all too familiar burn in my throat. After slamming my now empty shot glass I looked back towards the pink haired guy only to see him walking towards me.  I looked away as I felt my face heat up. Natsu plopped on the seat next to me and looked at me. "The names-." "Natsu." I cut him of and he had on a surprised face. "Loke told me." I explained and the look on his face disappeared. "Well I don't like seeing a beautiful lady like yourself sitting alone at the bar of a club. Would you like to dance with me?" He asked and my face got flushed completely red. Was it from the alcohol or him? I didn't care thought. It wasn't too long before I found myself on the dance floor.

((A/n))
This is probably a crappy place to stop but I need too keep you guys on the edge of your seats. Please tell you friends about this book and vote for this book. Oh and don't forget to comments love ya my Otaku's!!!