Early mornings

Pilar Pov
I woke up under a sheet with Dana's arms around me. My mind quickly ventured to last nights events. I lifted the sheet and gasped. I hit Dana's arm and he shot up.

"Ouch" he grabbed his arm
"Dana are you naked" I asked him frantically

He lifted the sheet and nodded

"Oh my gosh we didn't" I rubbed my face about to cry
"We did and it was AMAZING" Dana got out of bed and walked into the bathroom

Oh my gosh I just gave it up to my Bestfriend, wait boyfriend. Oh my gosh did he use a condom...
I looked around quickly and ran to the trash can by the door. I dumped the trash and spread it out. After five minutes of looking and looking.....I gave up. I pushed myself against the wall and pulled my legs to my chest. My head slowly fell as tears flowed out of my eyes like a saddened poem. I can't believe this.... This can't be happening. I..I can't be.. No.

"Baby what's wrong" Dana said hugging me
"Did you use protection" I asked him
He didn't respond
"Dana say something" I looked at him in the eye
"No" he looked down
"Dana" I said "baby this is not a playing matter"
"No I didn't use protection" he said louder "I'm sorry"
I sat there with my hand over my mouth as tears flowed faster. Dana got up, got dressed, and left the room. His career just started and I'm about to ruin it. Your such a terrible person Pilar ,what's wrong with you? How could you not wait till marriage? Your only 16 having sex, what were you thinking? You just let your family down, you just let yourself down.

"I'm a terrible person" I cried so hard

I cried for hours waiting for Dana to come back and comfort me. After hours on the floor I got up and took a shower. While getting dressed the hotel room door opened. I started packing my things, but while putting my shirts in Dana grabbed my hand and pulled my body towards his. I didn't move.....I just starred at beige wall. A kiss leading from my cheek down to my collar bone left me with chills.

"Dana do you know what that means" I said quietly
"I'll be ready" he said taking my suitcase off the bed
"But your career just started and I'm a bad person because I might have just ruined it" I started

He pulled me down and held me like his life was about to end. He kissed my lips and we laid back.

"It's my fault for not wearing protection" He started and pulled me closer "don't blame yourself"
"We can't be parents at 16 and 17 Dana" I whispered
"I know and that's why we're going to make this work" he kissed my head "together"
"I love you" I cried
"I love you more" he held me tight

This was the moment that Dana Vaughns officially became the love of my life