you're the devil//8//.

This was supposed to be MUCH longer, but I decided to break it up into two parts (It might actually end up being three now that I think about it, but whatever). I hope y'all enjoy and what not. Leave me comments and stuff. Thaaaaanks.

_____________________

Washtown wasn't a big city like Alman was. It's city limits stretched out a little further than Alman's did, but where Alman had high skyscrapers and a fast paced aura, Washtown did not. This area was surprisingly very green. Trees and fields stretched around only interrupted by suburbs and clusters of city like blocks.

One city like block surrounded the large hospital. The hospital itself was huge, multiple stories, and scattered around an open field. The main building itself was made of red brick and glass. You were startled by how the building was styled. It looked like the type of building you would've found in 2015.

"This is it?" Sora asked from beside you. He had his hands stuffed into his pockets as he let his gaze trace over the tall building in front of you two.

"Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital." You read the plaque on the side of the wall. You sighed, "This is it."

Sora tore his gaze from the building to look at you in worry, "What's wrong? Is your head hurting again?"

"No." You replied quickly, "I'm just not looking forward to this is all."

"Is this Dr. House guy that bad?"

"He's-" You stopped yourself. You couldn't exactly say he wasn't that bad because he truly was that bad. You forced a smile and shrugged, "I'm just not the biggest fan of hospitals is all."

Sora's eyebrows raised, "Right. Is it because of the whole 'you used to be paralyzed' thing?" You raised an eyebrow at his question and his eyes widened in panic. Sora pulled his hands out of his pocket and began to shake them at you, "I didn't mean it like that. That was rude, wasn't it?"

"Hardly." You shook your head, "I mean, it happened over 800 years ago, right?"

Sora looked sheepish at your reply so you just turned your gaze away from him. The people entering and exiting out of the glass doors a couple yards ahead of you started to take notice of you and Sora just standing outside of the hospital doing nothing.

"So, Orion? Do I have an appointment?" You asked.

"Not exactly." Orion replied through your earpiece, "Dr. House doesn't accept appointments and any I tried to set went to other doctors. We'll just have to go in and see him."

Sora stepped closer to you, "What did he say?"

"We're just going to walk in and find him." You smiled and began to walk toward the front door. Sora was quick to follow and he matched your stride. The front lobby of the hospital was very open and spacious. The ceiling was high with a wrap around deck from the second floor. To the right was a glass wall with open doors that read 'Free Clinic' and in the far left corner of the room was an open archway that led to stairs and more hallways. Your eyes glanced over the receptionist desk in the center of the room. The elevators were against the wall on the other side of them.

"We're being scanned." Orion said quickly and you could tell he was startled. "It's security. I'm going to block them out. You and Sora need to get to the stairs, there are more scanners in the elevator, and get to the top floor. That is where Diagnostics is located. I'll be back."

Orion transferred away to who the hell knows where. Without hesitating, you slipped your arm through Sora's and began to tug him against the wall toward the far left corner where the stairs were, "We have to get to the top floor."