doesn't make sense//3//.

So here is part three! For those of you who were wondering, I don't know the status of the contest, but I'm basically dropping this story out of it because I want to write at my own pace.

That being said, you dont need to leave a comment voting from 1-10, but PLEASE DO STILL LEAVE ME YOUR LOVELY THOUGHTS WHETHER IT BE PRAISE OR CRITICISM.

Thanks, dudes. Y'all are the best.

_______________________

You weren't in pain per say, but you weren't exactly in tiptop shape. It felt like every nerve in your body was tingling, but your brain was dulled and numb. You forced your eyes open to see a blurred ceiling. A groan escaped your lips when you tried to move only to find that it felt like someone had tied lead weights to each limb of your body.

"...the hell was that?" You slurred your words and the statement came out as more of a grumble than a coherent thought. There was a thud of a heavy book shutting and the creak of someone rising from a chair. You forced your head to look to the left to see the blurred figure of a man coming toward you, "...the hell are you?"

"Well aint you just a charmer?" The man scoffed and pulled something out of his pocket. Your vision was finally beginning to come into focus. The man was no longer blurred and you could tell he was probably in his early forties. He wasn't unkempt, but he wasn't exactly in a suit and tie either. He wore a dark blue trucker hat over brown hair that came down to form a short beard on his jawline. His blue-gray eyes were hardened with a mix of caution and worry. He was in casual wear, flannel shirt with a button up vest, jeans with oil stains around the knees, and boots. "Hey, get in here. She woke up."

You moved to sit up but your numbed body decided to ignore your futile attempts and eventually you gave up altogether. The ratty, old couch you were laying on was fairly comfortable anyways.

The room you were in was medium in size. There were two desks on either side with a door a few feet next to the couch you were on. The desk to the left, the one the man had been at, was littered with open books and loose-leaf paper. There was a large bookshelf behind him with even more books. The desk to the right had notebooks and trash across it, and there was no bookshelf around it. Your eyes glanced at the far wall where a large TV screen was built into the wall with a control panel beside it.

"How do you feel?"

Your eyes focused back on the guy in front of you, "I don't...I don't know yet. Who are you? Where am I?"

"The name's Robert Singer. You can call me Bobby, most every else does." He nodded, "You're in my office at-"

The door swung open with a crash and a familiar face came storming in. His eyes widened at the sight of you, "Finally!"

"Cid. You're Cid." You said and slowly forced your body into a seated position despite your body's complaints. Your memories of The Dropship and getting tased became clear, "What happened?"

Cid moved so he stood in front of the couch by Bobby, "There was a mix up. Authorities saw you with a weapon and tased your ass. Lowest level, they were only trying to stun, but it knocked you out real good."

"I feel like garbage." You groaned and rubbed your face with one hand. "How is...um, what's her name? She got shot with the arrow?"

"Raven. She's doin' fine." Bobby answered, "The Grounder got arrested too. Don't know how those kids got mixed up with the Grounders, but it's only brought trouble on 'em."

Cid waved his hand, "Territory match or something. Now, focus kid. Before you got the shit zapped outta you, you mentioned ghost."

"Right." You lifted your hand, but had to stop as your mind swam. It was hard for you to stay on one line of thought.