stranger danger//2//.

Eyyy, so it has literally been ages since I updated anything real (and by real I mean not drabbles). This one introduces some characters that some of you may not be familiar with and some that you may be familiar with. Said fandom is 'The 100'. If you have any questions on them (or in general) ask in the comments or PM me and I'll (try) to answer them for you! Also remember that I changed this to second person AND made a few detail changes in the past chapters that get mentioned in this one. You shouldn't have to re-read the past chapters to catch on, but if you find yourself mega lost then that might help. Thanks, y'all.

____________________

You were lying on a rock. Alright, maybe it wasn't literally a rock, but it sure as hell felt like it. A groan slipped from your lips as you shifted and curled up in a futile attempt to make yourself more comfortable on what future you called a bed. Apparently, she was allergic to comfort along with colors. At this point, there was no use of trying to go back to sleep, but standing up didn't sound all that fun either. It took a moment of convincing, but you managed to pull yourself up into a seated position.

Your eyes lazily drifted over the small room you had fallen asleep in. Your room. Beside the bed was a desk with what was probably a laptop placed in the center and neat stacks of papers around it. A bookshelf stood tall on the other side of the desk and it was filled with large, scholarly looking books. Across the room, against the wall, was a pair of sliding doors that were clear on the top half and frosted on the bottom. It was a closest, you could see various clothes hanging inside of it, but you still hadn't figured out how to get the stuck, no handled sliding doors to open. The dull room had one redeeming feature and that was the small bathroom attached to it. Of course, said bathroom didn't have a door. Just an archway. You guessed modesty was just a thing of the past. However, after your trek through the desert yesterday nothing short of the apocalypse was going to stop you from taking a shower.

You pushed yourself off the bed completely and stretched your arms over my head. Your toes curled up as well and a smile drifted onto your features. You wiggled your toes just for the hell of it. There was no way to explain how horrifying it was to not even be able to move your toes. To look down, see them, yet know that they were useless. You quickly cleared your throat and crossed the room to grab your jeans, which were balled up in the corner. As you slipped them on you became more and more aware of how quiet it was. Your fingers fumbled with the zipper as panic began to claw its way through your mind. You were alone and that was the last thing you wanted to be right now. Your thoughts were heading in a direction you couldn't handle at the moment. You grabbed your metal boots by the bed and rushed out the door.

House was exactly where you had left him last night. He stood at the end of the table with his eyes staring at said table that was now glowing. After telling him your entire story and answering the few questions you were able to answer, you retired to your rock bed. Orion had said there was a spare room he could stay in, but it looked like he hadn't taken advantage of it.

"Good morning, [Name]. Did you sleep well?" You heard Orion's deep voice before seeing him. On the center of the table was a triangular metal object. It shifted and lifted into the air as a familiar blue light filled the center. House didn't give either of you a passing glance.

You nodded, "Eh. I've had worse nights." You tossed your shoes aside and crossed over to look at the table. Your eyes widened in surprise. The plain table had become a large touch screen of sorts. What House was doing with it was another question, "What is this?"

"All medical scans Sparky had stored on you. She's awake now, scan her." He said without looking up. He swiped his hand across the table and words were replaced with what looked like vital signs.