Chapter IV

============================================ 

GUITAR STRINGS: Harmony

by: reader27® 

============================================

Chapter IV

-Henry-

"Zach really is a shy guy." I said as I sitting behind the drum set and playing with the stick on my right hand after Zach went to his Lit class. We're just bless

"I had known that long." Victor muttered to himself but loud enough for me to hear. I throw one of my stick at him and he was hit straight to his head. "What the hell? What was that for?" He glared at me.

"You're saying something."

"It's nothing." he retorted.

"Whatever." I let it go.

"But it was good that he is loosening up a bit around us. You know he doesn't even talk the first time we meet him." Duncan said his eyes on his guitar as he plugged it into to amplifier in front of him.

"It was really a good idea I brought him here with us. He somewhat can smile now and laugh along with us. And he's just cute when he has this smile on his face." James said as if he was imagining Zach in his mind. Victor, Duncan and I eyed him suspiciously. James just continued fixing the mic on the microphone stand it's as if he didn't realize what just said. When he got noticed that we became silent and looking at him, he asked. "What?"

"You just said Zach is cute when he smiles." I pointed out.

"And what's wrong with that?"

"Dude, you just said Zach's cute like you are in love with him." Duncan clarified. James flinched to hear the words as it dawned on him, and is he blushing?

"For me Zach wasn't just only cute, he is also adorable. He would be a kill if he just takes off his glasses and wear contacts instead." Victor commented out of nowhere nodding.

"See? Victor too find Zach cute... I mean adorable." James said defensively as he blushes more.

"It was understandable in Victor's case. Heck he would always go if he finds a beauty. But seriously, you? Are you turning into---" I got cut off by James.

"I surely am not gay! Ok?" James exclaimed a bit louder than needed to be. I'm just teasing him though. It was once in a blue moon to see my cousin Kendall James McFly blushed. And it was just entertaining.

"Oh, right. Let's just get to practice." Duncan said as he feels the tension building up.

Victor as eccentric as he is walks up to James put his hand on James' shoulder and said. "You are completely blushing bro." Victor said the obvious. And that is when the three of us burst into laughter as James glare at us.

"We're just kidding around cousin so don't take those seriously. But you're completely red." I teased him more.

"Whatever." He said and with that we start to practiced songs that we'll gonna perform tomorrow on the assembly. Zach helped us choose songs to play and he has a good taste in music. That got me thinking if he can play an instrument or perhaps sing.

I find Zachary Hills mysterious. With his kind appearance, there's got to be something in him. Sure he doesn't talk that much, but there is something in him when he tensed up when I started asking him things about how he can make good ideas on choosing songs. The way he commented after we play a song was that as if he was an expert, a professional. He would sometimes help us how we can develop and make a song catchier to the audience. He's hiding something, I know for sure that there is. I was also taken aback when Victor said that he had known long that Zach was a shy guy. It doesn't really show that they knew each other on how the way Zach would talked to him. Maybe it's because Zach always beats him on the number one spot on the Dean's list every semester and he got curious and made some research about Zach. That would be it.