Chapter III

============================================ 

GUITAR STRINGS: Harmony

by: reader27® 

============================================

Chapter III

-James-

I kicked the door open, there were no reaction from the three. They just keep on preparing and installing the instruments. Zach was behind me.

"Thought you're not going to show your face again." Duncan said plugging in his guitar at the amplifier.

"I'll never skip band practice." They put down what their doing and glare at me. What now?

"Kendall James McFly, you practically skipped the whole week last week." Henry pointed out. Oops!

"Well, I'm stressed and I need sometime alone. Besides I find your company boring. Also, I made a new friend." I said looking behind me. They look pass me and stare at Zach. Zach on the other hand is looking down shifting his position from left to right.

"And what might be the name of that cutie behind you?" Victor inquired grinning as a blush appeared on Zach's face. For a guy he blushed easily. Victor is bi that's why and we are all in the band are not against it. I mean, it's his choice and we respect it. And hell he was popular to all the sexes. We all are, I guess.

"Vic, don't scare Zach like that. You're creeping him out!" I said wounding my right hand around Zach's shoulder. "Don't worry, he's just like that when he finds a prey. But rest assured I won't let him attack you." Zach nodded. "Guys this is my new friend, Zachary Hills. And Zach these are my band mates, Henry. He is also my cousin and he plays the drums. On the bass guitar, that is Duncan. And the one that just hits on you is Victor. He's bi and a genius academically."

"Hi. Just call me Zach."

"Whoa. You are not just happened to be the student from the Engineering Department that always beats me on the top spot of the Dean's List every semester, are you?" Victor said with amazement in his tone. Yup, although it may not be seen on the first glance at Victor but he really is just like Zach, a Dean's lister. Victor takes up Civil Engineering, Duncan studies Information Technology and both Henry and I on the line of Business Management. It was our parents who decided that we should take up a managerial course for the both of us will soon inherit our own businesses. It was also Victor whom I first heard of Zach's name. Every end of semester he would complain how he was again beaten by this certain Zachary Hills of Engineering Department on the number one spot.

"I am that person actually." Zach replied shyly.

"I was glad to meet the person that Victor always complains about him being beaten on the number one spot every semester." Duncan patted Zach shoulder.

"Same here. Don't be so shy. We won't eat you. We're all friends here. Ok?" Zach nodded acknowledging Henry. "Are you musically inclined?" Henry asked.

"A bit, I guess." Zach answered. Now I know he is also inclined to music. That would be great cause I was a music monster.

"That's just fine."

Suddenly Victor appeared in between me and Zach. I didn't see that coming. "Will you let me be on the top spot this time? I mean I'll thank you if you'll let me. I'll date you too and be my boyfriend forever." Victor pleads while holding both Zach's hands in his. Zach looked confused and looked at my direction while the other two snicker on the background.

I smack Victor's head. "Why would he do that?"

"Because if he'll do that then my parent will buy and let me stay in my own apartment and have me my own car, and Zach and I will be together." Victor said nonchalantly.