Author's Note!!!

Finally i can mark this book as a complete story!!!!!
Thank you for all of the votes and comments!!
It really help me!
Thank you for Amartyang my sister that help me with the story for the tests, and others!!
Thank you all!!!

▪○●□■♤♡♢♧°•◇◆¤▪○●□■♤♡♢♧°•◇◆¤

L'Arcobaleno Gemello [DISCONTINUED]

Sawada Tsunayoshi and Sawada Ietsuna -his twin brother- staired at the twin.

***

"Who are you?" Ietsuna ask

"I'm sure we'll meet again." The shorter haired girl and held the biggest grin said.

"And very soon." The longer haired and emotionless girl -more like Ietsuna when he's serious- said.

***

Plot by : @HonokaAkari & @Amartyang
As you can see I and @Amartyang are both
sisters. I'm the younger one and @Amartyang the older one. We both KHR Lovers, and then we thought that we can make KHR Fanfiction.

And we don't OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN. [DISCONTINUED]

---------------------------------------------
The new Love Live! Book 1.

AKB0048 will meet µ's , school idols at Otonizaka High School.
µ's meet AKB members, those are Acchan the 14th, Chieri the new Center Nova, Yuuka, Orine, Sayaka, Yuuko, Takamina, Kanata, and Mariko.
What are they going to do after they meet µ's , and know that they are also idols? Stay tuned

I DO NOT OWN AKB0048 AND LOVE LIVE! SCHOOL IDOL PROJECT.

{ Continue to The new Love Live! Book 2 }

---------------------------------------

The new Love Live! Book 2. [DISCONTINUED] (Crossover Love Live! School Idol Project and Aikatsu!)

Thank you so much for supporting me! because of that i have already finished Book 1. and now continuing to Book 2.
The story this time is : µ's has been invited to Starlight Academy! Because of that µ's must break up! What will they do?!
By the way the song at this book not just Aikatsu & Love Live theme song! But also have many anime song which i like. I DO NOT OWN LOVE LIVE! SCHOOL IDOL PROJECT & AIKATSU!
[DISCONTINUED]

---------------------------------------------

Unknown {KHR Fanfic}

Sawada Ieyasu and Sawada Tsunayoshi. The Sawada's Twins. Ie is very smart, he know almost all about his brother, Tsuna. But Ie decide not to tell anyone about Tsuna's secret. Ie is good at every subject. On the other hand Tsuna known as 'Dame-Tsuna' cause he is No-Good at every subject. But actually he is smart.

***

I DON'T OWN KHR
6th Fanfiction.
OOC's

***

The title is currently unknown cause i don't know what is the good title..

----------------------------------------------

Trip To Italy

Tsunayoshi Sawada, A.K.A Vongola Decimo in-training. 14 Years old, study at Namimori Middle (Nami-chuu), class 2-A, in Japan. Meanwhile, Vongola Nono who is at Italy in Vongola Mansion.

***

⬆Part of prolouge ⬆

***

5th Fanfiction. Thanks for reading!

--------------------------------------------------------

Also for this book, thanks for 2,47K Readers!!!
Even though the voter is only 251 tho... ^-^
For the silent readers, thank you for reading my story even though it is still not good..
And thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!