21

"Conversation"
'Thought'

Previous :

"Of course i can!!" Tsuna say half asleep.

"Jyuudaime is creeping me out." Hayato say.

"Hayato you mean!" Tsuna say.

"Let's go sleep?" Hayato say.

"Hahaha, of course Hayato!" Takeshi say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

Next day.

'Hm? Where is this?' Tsuna thought. It was pitch black. When Tsuna look around, he found out that he is at an abandon factory. He was tied up and his mouth was covered by an tap. Next to Tsuna was Hayato, and then Takeshi, there is also Ryohei, Mukuro, Kyoya, Lambo, and Chrome. They were also tied up and their mouth also covered by an tap. They were all still unconcious. Tsuna was more panic. He try to remove the rope, but it was useless.

"So, you already awake, hah?" A man say.

Tsuna become shock. He want to scream but can't. (Remember they all are at a kid form now. 3 years old.)

"What are you trying to do boy?" The man ask again.

'I can't fight back! I want to help the other and myself too! Why can't i fight back?! Why can't i lift up my flames?!' Tsuna thought as he began to cry.

"Hahaha, you're so weak! And they say you are the Vongola Primo's son?!" The man say.

'Actually.. *cry* i'm his *cry* Grandson *cry harder*' Tsuna thought but the cry was real.

"I don't know what you mean." The man say.

-With Giotto.

"Where are they?!" Giotto ask.

"I don't know! How can they be gone now!!" G say.

"Dame-Tsuna, how can you lost." Reborn say.

'Where are you, Tsuna? It's already 6 hours!!' Giotto thought.

After that they finally found a paper.

"Hey, Primo. I got your and your guardians son. Hahaha, you were a bad parents to let them sleep alone! If you want to get them back, go to the abandon factory at xxxxxxxx street, number xxxx. If you didn't get there until 17.00 PM you only got to see their blood! Hahaha!"

"What?!" Giotto yell.

"Giotto, you found something?" G ask.

"No, Tsuna and the others are caught." Giotto say as he dropped the paper.

"Tch, let's go now!" G yell.

-Back to Tsuna.

"Hey, boy. I'll let you go if you do something for me." The man say.

"And that is to kill your own father! What do you say boy?" The man say again.

'N-No! I can't!! If Giotto die, then i'm dead too!!' Tsuna thought.

"Hm?? What's your answer boy?? Oh right! You can't answer cause i shut your mouth. Just nod for yes or shook for no." The man say as his face was very looks like...

'W-What?! H-He is---!!!' Tsuna thought.

"Hm??" The man ask.

'Vendetta Namico!' Tsuna thought.

"You're not answering me.." Vendetta say getting annoyed.

And then Tsuna just shook his head and nod his head. Weird. Marcil annoyed more, but after that he looks at his watch. 15.00 PM, still 2 more hours. Tsuna's guardian still unconscious. Tsuna getting worry about them. Marcil then took the tap on Tsuna's mouth off.

"Ne, ne~ Ojii-san wa dare?" Tsuna ask childishly.

"Vendetta." Vendetta say.

"My name is Tsunayoshi! Please call me Tsuna! Vendetta ojii san why is my friends still sleeping?" Tsuna ask.

'Tsunayoshi? As in Sawada Tsunayoshi, Vongola Decimo?!' Vendetta thought.

"Hm? Them? They are sleeping cause of my pills." Vendetta say.

"What pills? Are they sick?" Tsuna ask.

"No, i already give you but it seems that the pills only got little effect on you." Vendetta say.

"What pill is it?" Tsuna ask.

"What's your surname?" Vendetta ask.

"Hm? Surname? My Grandpa say to not say it to a stranger.." Tsuna say.

"Who's you Grandpa?" Vendetta ask.

"Grandpa Iemitsu! And also Grandpa Giotto!!" Tsuna say.

'If i correct, Iemitsu suppose to be Decimo's father, not Grandpa. Then he is Decimo's son?' Vendetta thought.

"Who's your father?" Vendetta ask.

"Eh? I-I never met him nor know his name.. *cry*" Tsuna say.

"Is that so.." Vendetta say.

"Tsuna!!!" Giotto yell.

"Hm? It's 16.00 PM still 1 more hour. They're here." Vendetta say.

"Grandpa Giotto?" Tsuna ask.

"Tsuna! Are you alright?" Giotto say.

"Welcome Primo." Vendetta say.

"Grandpa, everyone is still sleeping!" Tsuna say.

"What did he do to you, Tsuna?" Giotto ask.

"He want me to kill my father, he ask me my father, he ask me my Grandpa, he ask me my surname." Tsuna say.

"I see. Did he gave you something?" Giotto ask.

"He say that he gives me pill, but it doesn't effect much on me. Also they gave the pills to them too! They haven't woke up yet!!" Tsuna say.

"What pills you gave them?" Giotto ask.

"Just some sleeping pills." Vendetta say.

"Hm, it's already 17.00 PM. Time for the show!" Marcil say as he bring out a sword.

And then Marcil walk to the other child, removed their tap in their mouth. After that he *SLASH* to.......

-Cliff hanger :v