9

"Conversation"
'Thought'

Previous :

Giotto's P.O.V

"Okay, then it's our turn. My name is Giotto Di Vongola. Vongola Primo, the one that made Vongola. To protect the weak not to be famous (LOL) and i think that's all." I say.

"Next G."

"Hai hai.. G, Right hand man of Primo. Storm guardian." G say.

"Next Asari."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giotto's P.O.V

"Okay then! My name is Asari Ugetsu. Left hand man of Primo. Rain Guardian, like playing Flute." Asari say.

"Next, Lampo."

"Yare yare~. Ore-sama wa Lampo da. Like sweet things. Lighting Guardian." Lampo say.

"Next, Knuckle."

"OKAY!!! MY NAME IS KNUCKLE TO THE EXTREME! I'M PRIMO'S SUN GUARDIAN!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!" Knuckle say, or rather yell.

"Daemon."

"Nufufu~ My name is Daemon Spade. Mist Guardian Nufufu~" Daemon say.

"Last Alaude."

"Hn. Alaude. Cloud Guardian." Alaude say.

"Nice to meet you all." Tsuna-kun say.

Tsuna's P.O.V

After we all finish introduce ourselfs, we ate breakfast. After finished breakfast, Primo is at the office finishing his paperworks. Hibari-san and Mukuro is fighting like always, and of course Alaude-san is fighting with Daemon-san who make us have a hard time in the future. Lambo and Lampo-san is fighting for candy. Yamamoto and Asari-san is calming down everyone. Gokudera-kun is with me at my room, and G is bringing more paperworks for Primo. Meanwhile Reborn is unknown where, maybe in his hideout in the Vongola Mansion. (Who knew Reborn already made his hideout in the Vongola Mansion 400 years ago in a short time xD)

Because i'm bored, i release Na-Tsu and told Gokudera-kun to release Uri. And he release Uri.

"Sorry, i almost forgot about you Na-Tsu... Uri mou..." I say.

"Gao~" Na-Tsu say.

"Miao~" Uri say.

"U-uri.. I miss you (Gokudera-kun is OOC?)." Gokudera-kun say and then being scratch by Uri in the face.

"Hahaha~" I laughed a bit.

And after that I pet Na-Tsu and Uri's head, they are so cute! Not long, about 1-3 minutes after that all come to my room (Exclueding Hibari, Alaude, Mukuro, and Daemon of course~).

"Hahaha... Long time no see Na-Tsu, Uri! Should i release Jiro and Kojiro to?" Yamamoto say.

"No need i think, Primo and his guardian is shock." I say.

"WHERE DID YOU GET A LION AND A CAT?!" Primo ask.

"I WANT TO RELEASE GANRYUU TO THE EXTREME!!!" Onii-san yell.

"Ne ne~ Tsuna-nii, Can i release Gyuudon?" Lambo ask.

"B-bossu... Mukurowl..." Chrome say.

"Maybe after we explain it to Primo." I say.

"Yes, please? And who is Ganryuu, Gyuudon, and Mukurowl?" Primo ask.

"Of course, and Hibari-san also have Roll. Wait, i'll call him." I say.

After that I going to the training room in the mansion because probably Hibari-san is fighting with Mukuro. After i got there, i almost got hit by Hibari-san's tonfa. And Hibari-san ask "What are you doing here Omnivoure? Do you want to get yourself killed?" And then Mukuro ask to "Kufufu~ Do you finally want me to posses you?" And I answer "Hibari-san I don't want to be killed and I came here to call you, if you agree i have spar with you but just 2 times. And for Mukuro, no. I only want to call Hibari-san, but if you want to watch Chrome you should come with me. That's all. So?" "Hn, agreed." "Kufufu~ Of course i'll watch." "Okay then let's go."

After that, we all go to the Guest Room.

-At the Guest Room-

Tsuna's P.O.V

"Okay then, let's start it." I say.

"This is Na-Tsu. He is my Vongola Box Weapon. It could change to Mantello Di Primo and Mitena Di Primo." I say and showed it.

"That's looks like my cloak and mitten." Primo say.

"Yes, that's why it's called Mantello Di Primo and Mitena Di Primo." Tsuna say.