11

"Conversation"
'Thought'

Previous :

Tsuna's P.O.V

"Tsu.....yoshi......you...........?" Shoichi-kun ask.

"Shoichi-kun? Is that you?" I ask.

"Vongola......is......problem......Famiglia.....bazooka...." Spanner-san say.

"Famiglia? Which Famiglia? Bazooka? Do you mean 10 Year Bazooka?" I ask.

"Sorry Vongo----" Spanner-san say but cutted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna's P.O.V

"S-spanner-san!! What's wrong?!" I ask.

"The line was cutted Dame-Tsuna, we can't help it. But the thing that was bothering me is the Famiglia I wonder who got hitted by the Bazooka? Which Famiglia?" As Reborn finish saying that there is a Pink Smoke around here. After the pink smoke dissapeared there is a little boy over there.

"E-eh? W-where am i? *sniff* *sob* *cry*" Say the unknown boy. He has red hair and bandage all over his body (Maybe (?)) And he looks like 4 years old or so.

"He, he looks like Shimon!" Primo say.

"Eh? B-but that would mean Enma-kun!" I say.

"E-eh? O-onii-san *sob* wa dare? How *sob* did Onii-san *sob* know my name? *sob* " The boy ask.

"My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, what about you?" I ask.

"K-Kozarto Enma, didn't Onii-san already know me?" Enma-kun say.

"Ah, i already know you but your 9 Year Old later one." I say.

"H-how can i be here?" Enma-kun ask.

"Maybe this is the one that Spanner-san say." I say.

"Yeah, and the person that got hitted by the Bazooka, was Shimon Famiglia Tenth Boss." Reborn say.

"In other word Enma-kun." I continue.

"Ne ne Onii-san...?" Enma-kun called me.

"Nani Enma-kun?" I ask.

"Do you know where is Shittopi-chan, Adelheid, Aoba-san, Julie-san, Kaoru-kun, and Rauji-kun?" Enma-kun ask.

"Eh? From a kid you already with your guardians?!" I say.

"Eh? Guardians? What's that? We just friend you know Onii-san.." Enma-kun say innocently.

"Haha~ He really different from the Enma from our time!" Yamamoto say.

"N-nothing Enma-kun.." I say.

"Onii-san.. want to play with me?" Enma-kun ask then..

*POOF*

Pink smoke here again. Afrer that the child has turned to a 14 years old boy.

"*cough**cough*" The boy say.

"E-enma-kun?" I ask.

"Tsuna-kun? *cough**cough*" Enma-kun ask.

"Enma-kun!!" I say. And then they are hugging each other (You know why right? They are bestfriend!!).

"How did you get here Enma-kun?" I ask.

"A-ah about that the bazooka flew to me when i pay a visit to you. Because you weren't there i want to ask Gianini-san about you. Gianini-san was at his room for fixing the 10 year bazooka, but after i got in his room, the bazooka flew to me and i got hitted, but my guardians still in the front door, so maybe they didn't got hitted." Enma-kun say.

And i was just like 'Oh i see..'

"Where are we? This isn't your mansion and who ar--- A-aren't they Vongola Primo? And his guardians to?!" Enma-kun say.

"C-calm down Enma-kun..." I say.

"What's going on?!" Enma-kun say.

"I'm sorry!!! Please don't mad!! I already connected it!!" Gianini yelled in fear.

"Gianini? What's wrong?" I ask.

"A-adelheid-san is scolding me because of the Jyuidaime of Shimon Famiglia is got hitted by the Bazooka.." Gianini say.

"Enma!! Are you okay?!" Adel-san say. (I don't know what Adel called Enma and i don't know Tsuna called Adel what :v)

"I'm okay Adel-san." Enma-kun say.

"Well, when he was here.. He was at his 9 years ago form tho.." I say.

"W-what?! Really?!" Adel-san say.

"Yep. And he is so cute!!" I say.

"Ah~ I wanted to see him like that!!" Adel-san say.

"I actually met with all of you when i was at the past, they were really shocked." Enma-kun say.

Normal / Reader's P.O.V

"Is Lambo-san over there? I want to play with him.." Rauji say.

"Arere? Isn't that Rauji's voice?" Lambo ask.

"Lambo-san! Good to see you again!" Rauji say.

"Want to play with Gyuudon to?" Lambo ask.

"Of course!" Rauji answer.

"IS THERE AOBA TO THE EXTREME?" Ryouhei yell.

"Hn." Aoba reply.

"LET'S FIGHT AGAIN TO THE EXTREME!" Ryouhei yell.

"Pass." Aoba reply.

"Anyway, where are you guys right now?" Adel ask.

"Dakara.. Jyuudaime right now is at Primo time! In other word 400 Years ago!" Gianini say.

After Gianini say that, they just realize that Primo was there with his guardian all the time. Primo and the other guardians was fine except for G who looks really annoyed.

"WE FORGOT ABOUT THEM!!" We all yell. (Except for Mukuro, Hibari and Yamamoto.)

"Hahaha~ maa~ maa~ Daijoubu ne Primo?" Yamamoto say.

"Of course!" Primo answer.

"Not!!" G continue.

"Maa~ maa~ Calm down, G." Asari say.

"Shut up Flute-Freak!" G yelled.

"G? Flute-Freak? Primo?" Shitt P ask.

"T-they really at the past?!" Adel say.

After that a butler came in and say :
"Excuse me, Primo-sama, You have a guest name Cozart Shimo-sama, he is currently at the guest room. Now, if you excuse me Primo-sama." And then got out.

"S-shimon is here?! Strawberry Short Cake!!" Primo say.

"My Ancestor is here?!" Enma say.