6

"Conversation"
'Thought'

Previous :

'W-wait!!'

'What's wrong?'

'W-who are you?!'

'Me? I'm you. I'm your hyper intuition.'

'Well, i just noticed that i can talk to my intuition.'

After Giotto having a conversation with his 'Hyper Intuition'

"Tsuna-kun, it's alright to talk about the future. It will be no harm to the future. The thing that made the future change is that me or my guardians death." Giotto say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eh? P-primo.. You already know?" Tsuna ask.

"Uhm.. yeah.." Giotto say.

"B-but how did you know that this will mean no harm? My HI (Hyper Intuition) just say it to me, you know.." Tsuna say.

"My HI also told me that.." Giotto say.

"Oh yeah, Talbot-san.. My HI told me that you should bring the rest of my guardian, but before that.. Primo i'm sorry!!" Tsuna say.

"Why? You don't nothing wrong.." Giotto say.

"If my guardian here.., there will be a ruckus here.. They would fighting all over the place and destroy everything.. That's why i'm having a stress because of paperworks in the future.. That's why sorry!" Tsuna say.

"W-what?! M-more paperworks?!" Giotto say.

"Reborn-san you heard what Decimo say.." Talbot say.

"Yeah, so everyone get ready!!" Reborn yell (Throught the headphone of course..).

"3.. 2.. 1..!!" Reborn say.

*POOF*

"Yo Tsuna!" Yamamoto say.

"Hn." Hibari say.

"B-bossu.." Chrome say.

"Tsuna-nii.." Lambo say.

"Kufufu~" Pineapple hea-- I mean Mukuro say.

"Konnichiwa minna!" Tsuna say.

"Haha~ Looks like the mansion haven't change in 400 years later!!" Yamamoto say.

"Hn." Hibari say.

"Hn, I'll bite you to death Omnivoure." Alaude say to Hibari.

"Kufufu~ If it isn't the Melon Head.." Mukuro say.

"Nufufu~ I wonder who did you call Melon head, Pinneaple head?" Daemon say.

And after that all Hibari vs Alaude, and Mukuro vs Daemon.
While Primo whining 'More paperworks ' and something like that because, you know, the mansion almost collapse haha..
And when all of that happen, Lambo is fighting with Lampo for candies, G and Gokudera fighting and yelling, Ryohei and Knuckle yelling 'EXTREME!!' And Tsuna is calming down Primo.. And someone suprise Tsuna with his super kick (LOL).

"Itte!!" Tsuna say and caught everyone attention.

"Ciaossu!" Reborn say.

"Reborn!" Tsuna say.

"What is it Dame-Tsuna?" Reborn ask.

"N-nevermind.." Tsuna say.
'Why did you even come here??'

"You want to know?" Reborn ask.

'I forgot that Reborn can read mind.' Tsuna thought.

"Hoho, Dame-Tsuna, are you curious?" Reborn ask.

"N-no." Tsuna ask.

'Who is that infant? Why did he ask thing that Tsuna-kun didn't say?' Giotto thought.

"I'm the number one greatest hitman in 400 years later, Reborn! And i can read your mind Primo." Reborn say.

"A-ah, I see.." Giotto sweatdropped.

"Greatest Hitman? Are you kidding?! You are still a baby!" G say.

"G, he is not lying." Giotto say.

"I doesn't doubt you Hyper Intuition Giotto, but a baby said that he was the Greatest Hitman you know!!" G say.

"In the future." Reborn say and then smirked.

"In the future there is an Arcobaleno, the strongest baby in the world, and Arcobaleno represent Rainbow." Tsuna say.

"That is 'Truth', G." Giotto say.

'Tch.." G thought.

"Please don't mad..." Reborn say with a little puppy eyes (AN : Sorry if this is lot of OOC for Reborn *smirk*)

'R-reborn actually can act cute.' -Tsuna

"Of course i can!" Reborn say.

"Jeez... Reborn! Stop reading my mind or tell me before!! You suprise me!!" Tsuna yell.

"Anyway it's midnight just go to your room and sleep." Giotto say.

"Okay.." Tsuna say.

'T-time S-skip...' -Chrome say.

'Morning desu~' -Haru (Popped out LOL)

Tsuna's P.O.V

"Ohayou, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto, and Reborn." I greeted everyone.

"O-ohayou Jyuudaime!!" Gokudera-kun say.

"Oha Tsuna!" Yamamoto say.

"Well, it's rare to see you wake so early Dame-Tsuna." Reborn say.

'Yeah, because i don't want to being wake up by your green malet or your things Reborn.' I thought.

"Dame-Tsuna, here a medicine from Shamal. Because you always skipped a meal or two when working your 'Paperworks'." Reborn say.

"Thanks.." I answer.

'Shamal huh.. He always say that he doesn't treat man but always nice to me..' I thought.

After i was given the medicine that Reborn say Shamal gave to me, I drank it. After drank it, i feel sick. But nothing wrong with me so I just pretend that sick feeling never happend. After that we (Me, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto, and Reborn) walk to the Dining Room to eat Breakfast. From outside the dining room we already heard some sound from inside like Lambo is crying, Onii-san is yelling 'Extreme', Mukuro is saying his creepy laugh 'Kufufu~', and the other. I was sighing outside, and wondered if Primo angry because this will cause lot's of Paperworks. After Yamamoto entered the room and saying 'Maa~ maa~' trying to calming down everyone and Gokudera-kun saying 'Aho-ushi! Shut up!!' to Lambo and make Lambo cry louder. After i enter the room and have some dark aura behind all of my guardian stop doing they own weird doing because they are afraid of me when i turned into some sadistic boss.