13

"Conversation"
'Thought'

Previous :

"Operation X." Tsuna say.

"Roger boss."

"X-Burner : Air!!!" Tsuna say.

"Oops~ You missed!" Vendetta say.

"Na-Tsu. Cambio Forma." As Na-Tsu turn to a Mantello Di Primo. Because Vendetta has attacked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hoho~ Good try Decimo~ But.. you are forgotting someone~" Vendetta say as a spar appeared and being thrown to Primo.

"PRIMO!!!" Tsuna shout as he protected Primo, so Tsuna was the one who got stabbed by the spar.

"TSUNA-KUN!!" Enma yell.

"I'm okay! Just attack them and don't let anyone touch the Primo!!" Tsuna yell.

"T-Tsuna-kun..?" Giotto ask.

"I-i'm okay Primo. You should've just stay at the Mansion before. So you couldn't saw me like this." Tsuna say smiling as he begin to panting.

"Knuckle! Hurry up and heal Tsuna-kun!" Giotto yell.

"No *pant* need, *pant* Primo.. *pant* because *pant* my other self *pant* already started *pant* to heal me *pant*." Tsuna say as the wound slowly closing.

Tsuna's P.O.V

'I.. I have make a wrong decision.'

'No *pant* it's okay *pant* Tsuna.'

'I shouldn't have tell you that bringing Primo is okay. This is the first time, my HI told something wrong. Maybe cause i already didn't exist here?'

'No.. *pant* everything have *pant* already setted up *pant* we can't do *pant* anything cause *pant* it's already happening *pant*.'

'I'm so sorry Tsuna.. You almost die cause I'm wrong.'

'I-it's okay *pant*.'

'Your wound is almost healed. And the Vendetta Famiglia is pulling out. You can rest now. And again i'm so sorry Tsuna.'

'I-it's okay.'

End of P.O.V

Tsuna collapse. But the wound have totally healed up. So everyone can rest assured.

Giotto's P.O.V

'It's okay Giotto. It's not your fault. It is also my fault, cause i say it's okay to Tsuna.'

'Eh? W-who are you?'

'I'm your other self from another Parallel world. And the Tsuna which i say it's okay to allow you to fight is also came from the same Parallel world which i came. But not the same as the Tsuna infront of you now.'

'In other word, the other self of Tsuna is saying that i could fight because you told him it's okay?'

'Not really, his Hyper Intuition has told him, but this is the first time the HI is wrong. Maybe cause we already die.'

'Y-you already die?'

'Yes, you remember when Tsuna was sick right? Tsuna was sick when the Vendetta Family attack. That's why i told 'Tsuna' to heal Tsuna.'

'T-that's why he was up quickly..'

'Yes. Cause we don't want our other self die like us.'

'*sigh* Just cause of that Reborn we die!'

'Eh? The 2nd voice was Tsuna-kun?'

'Sorry for joining up!'

'No, it's okay.'

'*sigh* I getting confused now.'

'Don't be Grandpa!'

'Don't call me Grandpa!'

'G-Grandpa??!!'

'What? You forgot already?! I'm your Great-great-great-great grandson remember?!'

'*sigh* I can't really accepted being called 'Grandpa' tho..'

I chuckled and that chuckle became giggle and that giggle became laughter.

"What's wrong Giotto? Are you gone nut?" G ask.

"No, it's nothing. Just there is someone who make me laugh." I say.

"And who is it?!" G ask.

"Me, my other self, and Tsuna-kun's other self." I say as they all shocked in disbelief.

'You shouldn't tell them.'

'Why not?'

'Cause G is, always like that..'

'Yeah, G-san is like that..!'

'For real?!'

'Yeah/Yup.'

And after that i laugh again.

"What is it this time?" G ask.

"They are making fun of you G." I say.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" G yell.

"FOR REAL PRIMO?! / FOR REAL GIOTTO?!"

"Eh? That sound right now is just like Tsuna & Primo." Yamamoto-kun say.

"Haha, they found you already." I say.

"But they can't see us."

"True."

"So? Want me to call my Guardians and yours?"

"You bet!"

(You all must be confused which is Tsuna and which is Giotto right? Tsuna, Giotto, Tsuna, Giotto :))

"So you gonna call your death guardians?" I ask.

"Yep, and yours too."

"Can't you drop the death part?"

"Haha, sorry!" I say.

"You two are different Grandpas."

"PLEASE DON'T CALL ME GRANDPA! I'M STILL LOOK YOUNG YOU KNOW!"

"Yeah, me too. So what? That's the truth right Tsuna-kun?" I say.

"Really, you two aren't the same. Are you really the same person? I can't believe it."

"Haha, don't say that." I say as i sweatdropped.

"Hayato, Takeshi, Lambo, Ryohei, Kyoya, Chrome, Mukuro, G-san, Asari-san, Lampo-san, Knuckle-san, Alaude-san, and Daemon-san. You can come out now."

"Jyuudaime called me Hayato?!" Gokudera-kun ask.

"Tsuna, he didn't even want to call me Takeshi." Yamamoto-kun say.

"H-he dare to call me by my first name?! Kamikorosu!" Hibari-kun say.