12

"Conversation"
'Thought'

Previous :

"G? Flute-Freak? Primo?" Shitt P ask.

"T-they really at the past?!" Adel say.

After that a butler came in and say :
"Excuse me, Primo-sama, You have a guest name Cozart Shimo-sama, he is currently at the guest room. Now, if you excuse me Primo-sama." And then got out.

"S-shimon is here?! Strawberry Short Cake!!" Primo say.

"My Ancestor is here?!" Enma say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal / Reader's P.O.V

"Giotto~~!!" Shimon yell.

"Shimon!!" Giotto yell.

After that, they hugging each other like Enma & Tsuna.

'Best friend lik us huh?' Tsuna & Enma thought then giggle.

"Giotto.. Who are they? What?! They look like Me and You!!" Shimon say.

"Nice to meet you Primo of Shimon Famiglia." Tsuna & Enma say together.

"WHAT?! YOU MEET WITH PRIMO OF SHIMON FAMIGLIA?! I WANT TO MEET HIM TOO!!!" Shitt P say from the Headphone. (I don't know what personality Shitt P has, but if you think this is OOC then i think that's true)

"C-calm down Shittopi-chan!!" Enma say.

"Hn. For shouting i'll bite you to death." Hibari say.

"No thanks Kyoya." Adel say.

"W-wait, we haven't upgraded that if you all us---" Gianini say.

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF*

"E-eh? Where is this? I thought i was playing with Enma *cry*" Shitt P (the 4 years old one)
say.

"I-isn't that Enma? But he looks so old and big!" Adel (4 years old) say.

"Ooh~ That's hurt right Enma-kun *giggle*" Tsuna say.

"Tsuna-kun ijiwaru!" Enma say.

"So? They are like Enma-kun when Enma-kun got hitted by the Bazooka." Tsuna say.

"Yeah, probably." Enma say.

"And you cry a lot when you are here Enma-kun." Tsuna say.

"Onii-san wa Enma desuka? And are Onii-san Tsuna?" Adel ask.

"Yep. But we are the 10 years later version." Enma say.

"Onii-san, Enma told a lot about you! Enma say he was very happy to have a friend in the future!" Adel say while pointing to Tsuna.

"Haha, thanks Adelheid-san! And it's time for al of you to get back to your time, so take care!" Tsuna say.

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF*

*POOF*

"Welcome back Enma-kun's guardians!" Tsuna say.

"Aah~ I was still playing with the little Enma!" Adel say.

"Haha.." Enma say and sweatdropped.

"Anyway, back to business!" Tsuna say.

"A-ah!!! Shimon Primo, it's a big pleasure to see you!" Shimon famiglia say (Except Enma)

"E-eh? No problem!" Shimon say.

"We are the tenth Generation Guardian of Shimon Famiglia!" They all say again.

"Wow! It already grow until the 10th Generation huh? Great!!" Shimon say.

"Yeah, and you know Cozart? The Decimo's of our Family are Best Friends to! And they really look alike us!" Giotto say.

"Really?!" Shimon ask.

"Yes, but at first, we were enemies tho.." Tsuna say.

"What?!" Both of Primo say.

"Well that's a long story indeed." Enma say.

"Yeah that sure is." Tsuna say.

"Primo! We got attacked again!!" Asari say.

"What?! Why now!!" Enma say.

"Oh no, this is bad, bad bad bad!!! Both Primo! You can not fight!!" Tsuna yell. And both Primo confused.

"Why can't we?" Giotto ask.

"Because my Hyper Intuition say that Shimon Primo will die in this batle. And for Vongola Primo, my other self from another Parallel World say that you will die when i was sick." Tsuna say.

"Well, my HI also say that Cozart will die but--" Primo say.

"No but! Please don't fight! All Primo Generation please don't fight! Or we will never been here! And i will just like The other Tsuna!!" Tsuna yell.

"That's true, but now is our time, so we also have to fight!" Primo say.

"It's okay Tsuna. They won't die now with you conscious here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I also have Hyper Intuition you know."

"Okay then, i trust you."

"Okay. I'll let you fight. But just promise me 1 thing. STAY ALIVE!" Tsuna say.

"Of course!" Primo say.

"Then, *swallow 2 Dying will pill* Let's go!" Tsuna say as Enma, Giotto, and Shimon enter HDWM.

"Finally came out huh Tsunayoshi-kun~" Vendetta say.

"Well, thanks for waiting and good bye Vendetta." Tsuna say.

"I wonder about that." Vendetta say.

"Operation X." Tsuna say.

"Roger boss."

"X-Burner : Air!!!" Tsuna say.

"Oops~ You missed!" Vendetta say.

"Na-Tsu. Cambio Forma." As Na-Tsu turn to a Mantello Di Primo. Because Vendetta has attacked him.