Gang Romance

"Mom! You have to tell me how you met Papa!!" Jessica, my three years old daughter whined. She always wanted to know how her father and I met.

"Okay, sweetie, but don't fall asleep while I'm telling you the story, okay?" I asked, she always falls asleep while I tell her stories because she said that how I tell my stories are boring, like I have to put some more effort.

"Okay, but this time, please, put some effort in it and make sure this is the best story you have ever told me!" She said, excitedly.

"Once upon a time....."

-8 years ago-

I woke up to the sound of the devil, my alarm clock. It's 7:30 which means I have 35 minutes left to get ready for hell... I mean school, yeah, school!

I got out of my bed, lazily and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and took a shower. 'Bo$$' by Fifth Harmony is blasting through my phone while I get dressed.

I wore jeans, a T-shirt that said 'I don't care what you think of me', and converse. Once I'm done, I went downstairs and I was greeted by a smell of eggs.

My mother was there behind the counter making eggs. Eric, my twin brother, and my favourite.

"Good morning, mom." I greeted, smiling.

"Hey, Crystal" she said, smiling back. "Can you please wake your brother up"

I groaned "Okay" it's really hard to wake my brother up, he's a heavy sleeper. Not like me, I'm a light sleeper. I made my way upstairs and went to his room, silently. What silently? You mean screaming.

"Wake up, Eric, there's a burglar!!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down on his bed, trying not to step at his legs.

"AAHHH!! Ninja assassin!" He yelled, and fell down his bed with a loud thud.

"Are you okay up there, kids" my mom asked down the kitchen.

"Yeah!" We both yelled.

"What was that for?!" Eric asked. Let's just say he hates burglars, wait, hate is an understatement. He despise burglars. Once, when we were 6 years old, at midnight we decided to go down stairs and play because we can't sleep. While we were playing, we heard the front door knob jiggle.

Eric said it might be a burglar so lets take the nearest thing so we can hit them. I took his big car toy, he protested but the burglar already barged in. We threw all his toys at him, which is a lot. Well, luckily it was only one burglar.

Mom and dad went downstairs to check all the noises. So when they found the burglar they contacted the polices. Eric was so sad cause all his toys were broken, all because of the burglar. Poor Eric.

"You know I hated burglars." Eric hissed, glaring at me. He stood up and attacked me, tickling me actually.

"Stop! Stop! Please! I'm sorry!" I begged. "Next time I'll wake you up by saying there's a fire" I laughed.

"Shut up, little sis." He said, smirking. He's only 2 minutes older than me. But he said he's still older.

"Kids, hurry up! You're gonna be late for he-school!" Mom yelled. I was sure she was going to say hell though.

So Eric and I went downstairs, ate, and went to our cars. Yes, we have to share cars. And we went to school, singing.

Once we reached the school, girls are staring at our direction. Well, staring at Eric. My brother is hot but I'm not. I don't know why, but it's so unfair.

I went to my locker and entered the code. I opened it but it was suddenly shut. I flinched, looking at the person who shut it. My best friend, Wesley and beside him, my other best friend, Keeley. They've been my best friend since first grade. I was sitting alone and Wesley greeted himself. We met Keeley by defending her from bullies.

Keeley is beautiful. Brunette hair, grayish eyes, tall, and slim. She doesn't see that she's beautiful but she really is. She's hilarious. She's shy when you first met her but she's crazy when you get to know her. That's what I love about her.

Wesley is cute, and hot. But I'm not really attracted to him. He's more like a brother to me. His hair is dirty blonde, brown eyes, very muscular and tall. Girls always swoon for his abs though. He loves Football, so that's why he's part of the football team. I always feel unattractive when I'm always with them.

I only have brown hair but with a bit blonde highlights. People say i dyed it, but it's really natural. I have sea green eyes, average height, average weight, and have no fashion at all.

"Hey!" Keeley greeted me with a big hug. Let's say she love hugs.

"Hey." I said, hugging her back. And turned to Wesley and smiled at him, doing the hand shake we invented. The 'cool' handshake.

"How's your summer vacation?" He asked. We just had our summer vacation and all I did is go to the beach, read, go to the beach, visit my father who is at the other side of the earth because he had his job to do, and read. Nerdy? I don't think so. I also did some training.

"Well, you know the usual," I laughed. "How about you guys?"

"I went to Canada and met a hot, hot, super hot guy there and he said he was also there for a summer vacation. And, you know, tanned for a bit, swam, sleep, eat, went to a lot of attractive places." Keeley said, her eyes sparkling. She loves traveling and visiting attractive places.

"Umm, well I just... you know. I did nothing, just played football and stuff. Visited my mom and sister." Wesley said. Then, the bell rang.

"What's your class?" He asked.

"Calculus," I groaned. "I hate calculus." Wesley shook his head and patted me on the shoulder. First day and the first period is calculus.

"Well, I have calculus too let's go!" Keeley exclaimed.

We said our goodbyes to Wesley and went to our separate ways, Keeley holding my hand, literally dragging me.

"I heard there's a new student." She said, grinning. She loves new students, she loves making new friends.

"Oh, really?" I asked, uninterested.

"Yeah, they said he's hot." she said, sitting down on her chair. I did the same.

"A he?" I said, suddenly interested. Yeah, well, don't blame me, what if he's really hot? Hormones, people. Hormones.

"Yeah, and the-" she was interrupted by the teacher coming. The calculus teacher is the best. Mrs. Kingsley. I hate calculus but she made it more easier and fun. She's on her late 20s and she's really beautiful, always smiling.

"Good morning, students. Today there is a new student" she said, smiling. Yeah, obviously.Girls suddenly sat up and smiled, looking excited. I sighed. Typical.

"His name is C-" she stopped because the door opened and someone came in. A guy, a hot guy. His hair is brown, into a quiff but not too high, tall like 6ft, blue eyes, and wearing leather jacket and jeans.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." The guy said in a very hot, sexy voice. The girls looked at him dreamily, but I just rolled my eyes.

"It's okay. Class, meet Carson, the new student. Please choose a seat." Mrs. Kingsley said. Keeley looked at me, eyes bright. She smirked a bit like she had just won a lottery.

"What's up?" I asked.

"He's the guy I met at Canada." she whispered. She smiled at me and then winked at me. Creepy. What's with it in me anyways?

"Hey Keeley, nice to see you again. Is this the girl??" Carson asked, sitting down beside me.

Uh-oh, i have to be stuck here beside him at the rest of the year sitting beside him at calculus. That's it I hate calculus. And what does he mean by 'Is this the girl?'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[A/N: Hey guys :) I hope you enjoyed my story (>^_^)> Don't forget to vote and comment =P thank you]

-Gwen

The gang/ action story will be/ start on the next few chapters if you are wondering.