Requested Imagine #18: Michaela

Author's Note: In order to make this imagine more realistic, I suggest you turn on your music and click on "I Want Crazy." Have fun and jam out while reading this imagine. Enjoy! :) 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Imagine that Hunter is on tour in England. He has been texting and calling you everday telling you how much he loves you and how much he misses you. You hear your iPad ringing from your bedroom, so you set your cup of coffe down on the counter and sprint to your bedroom. You pick up your iPad and slide the button to answer the FaceTime call. It's Hunter calling you. All the boys are around him, smiling and waving at him.

"There's my beautiful smiling girl. I miss you."

"There's my amazingly handsome man. I love you." You say and you can hear Matt pretended to gag in the background. Sam playfully punches him in the arm. After an hour of conversing with the boys, Hunter says he has some news for you.

"I don't know if I'm going to be there this summer." He says. The others have left to leave you two alone. He's on the verge of tears, the poor lad. He misses you like crazy. You miss him like crazy too. You just wanna kiss him and see him here with you again. "I'm jealous of everyone of there."

"Why?" You ask.

"They get to see you everyday." He says trying to lighten up the mood. A tear slips from his eye and you know that something else is bothering him. You don't ask him because you know that he needs his space. Besides, if he didn't tell you, he would call Ainsley. The doorbell rings and Hunter realizes that it's his cue to leave. Besides, he has to get ready for sound check.

"I'll call you later." He says, "I love you, Michaela."

"I love you too, Hunter." You say and he hangs up. You go downstairs and see who's at the door. It's Ainsley. This would be interesting.

"Ains! I missed you!"

"I've missed you too, Mich! I'm back from Breaux Bridge. So much fun, but I love being here in Nashville. I cannot seem to stay away from this musical land." She says happily. After a few hours of talking with Ainsley, she decides that it's time for her to go home. As soon as you see her, exiting the drive way, you turn on the radio.

"...Hunter Hayes and his new single!" William, the radio guy said gladly through the microphone. It was a new song and you were fangirling. The tune was catchy and it made you dance around like crazy. You were bouncing off the walls with excitement.

I'm booking myself a one way flight. I gotta see the color in your eyes. I'm telling myself I'm gonna be alright, without you baby is a waste of time. Yeah, our first date, girl, the seasons changed, got washed away in a summer rain. You can't undo a fall like this, cause love don't know what distance is. Yeah, I know it's crazy.

You were reminiscing over the memories you had with Hunter, like when you met him in a coffee shop and the time when you almost slipped on your bum while ice skating. That was an embarrassing night, but Hunter was there to make it better. He was always there for you no matter what.

But I don't want good and I don't want good enough. I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love. Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else. Who cares if you're all I think about, I've searched the world and I know now, it ain't right if you ain't lost your mind. Yeah I don't want easy, I want crazy. Are you with me baby? Let's be crazy.

You could almost picture his face when he was singing this. He was very passionate about his music and he loved having fun while playing and singing it. Sometimes, Stevie Wonder would give him some pointers when he was stuck. You were now having your mini-dance party. You were having so much fun.

I wanna be scared, don't wanna know why, wanna feel good, don't have to be right. The world makes all kinds of rules for love. I say you gotta let it do what it does. I don't want just another hug and a kiss goodnight, catchin' up calls and a date sometimes a love that revels and stills believes we're the kind of crazy people wish that they could be, yeah. Oh, I know we're crazy, yeah.

You start to wonder what made him wrote song? It was absolutely perfect. You began to wonder if it was one of his thirty-minute songs, but it didn't take long for that thought to fade because the next verse in the song was beginning. You were now singing along to the song.

But I don't want good and I don't want good enough. I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love. Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else. Who cares if you're all I think about, I've searched the world and I know now, It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind. Yeah I don't want easy, I want crazy. You with me baby? Let's be crazy.

"Let's be crazy!" You sang out with your whole heart. You were whipping your hair back and forth. You even had your air guitar during the guitar solo. You were supposed to be cooking, so in your hand you still hand a wooden spoon from the kitchen which now represented your microphone.

No! I don't want good and I don't want good enough. I want can't sleep, can't breathe without your love. Front porch and one more kiss, it doesn't make sense to anybody else. Who cares if you're all I think about, I've searched the world and I know now, It ain't right if you ain't lost your mind. Yeah I don't want easy, I want crazy. Yeah, look at us baby, tonight the midnight rules are breaking. There's no such thing as wild enough, maybe we just think too much. Who needs to play it safe in love...Let's be crazy! Who cares if we're crazy, we gotta be crazy. I know that we're crazy, so let's be crazy. Yeah...

As soon as the song ended, the doorbell rang. You lowered the volume down on the radio and went to see who it was. You were still singing in your heard, the lyrics to Hunter's new song were phenomenal. You were his biggest fan and you always loved what he played and thought of. Twitter was blown up with tweets about "I Want Crazy." When you opened the door, you gasped to see who it was.

Your hand absentmindedly flew to your mouth and while tears of joy were streaming down your face. You threw yourself at him and he spun you around like a princess. He held on to you, not wanting to let go. He had you back in his arms again. You were his everything.

"I'm home, love. I'm home."