Author's Note - Please read!

Author’s Note

May 14, 2013 - Please note that Book II has already been released, so discard anything that says otherwise. It can be found on my profile under the title Act of a Demon. Also, I decided not to change any names, so discard that as well. :D

Hello there guys! Gah! I don’t know where to start. I feel like I have a lot of things to say. First of all…

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!

Woo! CAPS = Awesome. At least here it does.

Seriously, I am super grateful to all of you. Even if you were just a silent reader, hiding in the shadows, I am happy that you read my story and enjoyed it. ^^

Okay. So here is the deal. I’m guessing it’s going to take about a month or so for Book II to start. I already have it planned out. At least…where I think it may go. Some of you know that sometimes characters end up steering the story to some other direction you never even thought possible.

That’s what Mundus did. I originally had him siding with Reyna to take down Blethinette, but then he surprised me by saying “no.” I have no idea what he has planned…

Anyways….what I want to do this month is revise and edit the crap out of Book I. It needs it, especially the first dozen chapters or so. I doubt I’ll be posting up the revised stuff as I go since I may come back to things and just change it up again. Probably when I feel the book as a whole is better I’ll upload it all at once.

For sure I want to start Book II by June 1st. I don’t know if I should upload the prologue then, or if you guys would want me to upload the prologue in the middle of May. Just to help you guys stay fresh with the story or whatever. I don’t know. What do you think?

I hope as you went along the story I didn’t seem distant or mean. ^^; Feel free to message me or talk to me to ask about the books…or anything else. Haha. If you’re confused or don’t understand something about Book I, feel free to ask and I’ll answer it as long as it’s not spoilers you’re asking about. :P This could also help me in my revisions in determining if something wasn’t explained right.

There is one thing I would like to ask of you, and this will for sure help me in my revisions. Can you guys tell me a little bit about your favorite/least favorite things about the story? Like who is your favorite character and why? Your favorite scene? Least favorite? Why? Things like that? Even if you did not comment throughout the entire story, this is the only time I’m asking you to please do so. Obviously it’s up to you if you do or do not. It’s just something that will help me shape the trilogy as a whole. Please? :D

There is one more thing you should know about Book I. The title Inner Demon and the names “Mundus” and “Dante” were place holders. In other words, I just threw those names in until I thought of something better. They were meant to be changed. However, I don’t think I’m going to change Mundus’ name. Dante’s I probably have to. You see, there is this awesome game called Devil May Cry and the main character’s name is Dante and the main villain’s name is Mundus. ^^; Yeah, my unimaginative brain plucked those names, and if I wish to have this published at some point, I feel like I have to change one of the names.

I was thinking of Dante’s name changing to Darien or Darin/Daren or Damien. I still want it to start with a “D” and kinda keep the same vibe. I know readers become attached to names and stuff, but I wouldn’t want to risk violating some copyright rule with Capcom and Devil May Cry…as minimal as it may be. Sorry about that. :/

I also think Inner Demon is a lame and cliché title. -.- I have another title in mind that sounds better, I think, and will follow the pattern of titles I have for the Trilogy. I want to change the title to Glimpse of a Demon. Eh?

Well feel free to message me about the story or on whatever else. Also, please leave your comments on your favorite/least favorite stuff about the book. It will really help me in revising Book I and shaping Book II. ^^

Thanks once again! You guys are the best! :D

Okay…well here is the real treat. I want to give you a sneak peek of Book II. It’s just the blurb I came up with. It may change, but for the most part, it captures Book II well.

Act of a Demon: Book II

The mortal world has now fallen into chaos and death under Demon Queen Blethinette’s rule. Mundus, Erian, and Cerus stand by her side along with an overwhelming fiendish army that has pushed Auronmar and his diminishing forces to retreat back to the Demon World.

Reyna and Dante, deprived of the opportunity to fight in the war, feel more like prisoners than protected guests in Auronmar’s castle. They are not denied combat for long when Blethinette’s demons unexpectedly discover the hidden fortress. After the battle’s bloody disarray, Reyna, Dante, and Gahn end up unearthing a very interesting individual whose tale about the Dark Blood family shocks them all.

Up against the demon she thought cared about her, will Reyna fight back or will past emotions hinder her from doing what's right?