Chapter 19 - Forgotten Past

Fall For Me

Hey guys:) This is another chapter of Fall for Me and if you find this story great, I hope you guys would comment it out:)))

Sour Waeheads,

KateKateKate88:)

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

---Sam's POV---

I am absolutely sure Owen would be in bewilderment after seeing me react like that. I remembered when we kissed, I can still feel him on my lips. The connection of sparks that passed from nerve to nerve felt amazing. But I couldn't bare swallowing his words anymore, I wanted him to know how they affected me. Pain kept stinging me as I felt my heart digging deeply into my organs as he somewhat admitted that he liked Ashley. I knew he didn't like me! But I couldn't stop hindering myself to stay away from him. Tears streamed down my face, letting me taste salty drops. I had no other words to tell him, I didn't even have the guts to face him, so I escaped from the embarrassment. I turned away from Owen and ran out the room.

Knowing that he would come out and look for me, I searched for a place to obscure myself. The fire exit! But it would be too obvious~...I quickly barged in into a random room and to my surprise, it wasn't locked . I hope Owen couldn't find me here...

"What a coincidence, it's you again"

I darted in shock as I heard the familiar pesky voice coming from the room I had just trespassed. I quickly wiped my tears away to lessen the obviousness. I snapped my head around and saw Jake. I was scared of him at first but later realized that he was the person who abused my feelings.

"You jerk!" I yelled with a voice full of sarcasm. I tried to strike him with something but I stopped myself knowing that doing so was of no use.

"Sam, stop chasing me, I know you want me but I'm with Christina now. But if you really want, I could.. You know, we could..." he smirked like a devil.

"Jake, Jake, Jake, I don't need your bullsh*t, Im even so happy that you're with Christina now. However, I feel sorry for her, getting used by an as*whole who's got nothing but a gold medal for being the best 'player'. Keep it up!" I jeered in revenge. Cursing words poured out my mouth. My body hated his aura. His presence even pissed me enough to wreck him.

"Shut the f*ck up B*tch!" he was about to hurt me but the bathroom door opened. It was his room mate.

I was absolutely in collision. Justin?! Justin's his room mate?

"You have gone too far Jake" Justin smirked as he rested his hands into his jean's pockets. He was calm but as I explored deeply into his eyes, they were like warning signs.

"Justin!" I called in shock.

"Stay away Justin, this is our business, not yours." Jake cautioned.

"But hurting girls is just not right. Where are your manners, childish old man." he offended.

"Leave us alone, she came here for me" Jake irritatedly glared.

" I never came here for you!" What a feeler!

"She came here for me" Justin exclaimed as he walked to my side. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Now what? What in the world was he thinking? He gripped my hand and grinned at Jake. "You're being rude to my girl."

My girl...

My girl...

It took some time for those words to sink into my mind. Girl? Is he trying to cover up for me or is this one of his games?