Chapter 12 - Owen's crush

Fall For Me❤

Aloha peeps!:p

I have finally updated the 12th chapter! Yippee doupie! So yeah 3njOy EverY0n3;)

Tiktok the Pink clock,
KATE88

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

---Sam's POV---

Class ended, finally.

"Sam!" a voice from behind echoed the hallway as it was catching me up.

"Coming here to thank me Owen?" I continued walking, knowing the husky voice belonged to him.

"I don't need your help, so beat it."

"Why all of a sudden?" still not facing him.

"I can handle things myself so next time~..."

"Admit it, you can't live without me."

"Well,...Well I'm trying not to"

He's what?? "Really? Since when?"

"Listen! You should stop helping me out" he stopped me by grasping my shoulder.

"I'm afraid you might get lost in this world and probably die" I joked.

" Its not funny, I'm serious Sam"

"The last time I remembered, Owen was not like that."

"Sam, I realized that if you keep me like this, how am I gonna live without you? You're spoon-feeding me on almost everything!"

"So you just realized that?"

"Umm.."

"So now you don't need me in your life?" I winced painfully.

"Stop the drama, it's the help I don't need."

"But you're my friend, friends help each other"

"I know you're doing this for my own good but too much is overdosing it."

"So you had enough of me? So you're saying I'm clingy!? I don't love you Owen, nothin romantic, what are you afraid of?" as I stopped and faced him. He resembled like a shining Angel, something close to that.

"You change your haircut?"

"You noticed it just now? Suits me doesn't it?" he winked as he ran his fingers through them.

"See Owen! I just changed the topic and you went with it. How am I easily gonna leave you out like that?!"

"If afraid okay!" he admitted louder. he looked really confused.

"I know.."

"I don't expect you to be with me when I'm older, you know.. and it would be hard for me to adjust in that time so I decided~..."

"Don't you ever think like that you weirdo, I didn't plan on running away from you, what happened to you Owen?"

"Jake was right, we can't live like this, people are wondering why we're so close. It's for our own good. It has already ruined yours!"

"You know it doesn't have any connection between us, were not lovers, are we?!"

"Well that's how it looks like." He raised his tone.

"All of this is because of what Jake has done to me, am I right? Owen, stop blaming yourself! Let go of it, I can't stay away from you and I would not let that happen, I can manage life without Jake."

His forehead were now creased and I believe he understood my point. I planned to give him a friendly pat over his back but as soon as I let go of him, he rested his forehead to mine.

" Stop sacrificing for me Sam, makes me guilty."

"Then I don't care how much guilt I'm giving you, I'm not staying away from you." we sounded like Romeo and Juliet until Owen cut it off.

" I can't live without my best friend either"

"So.....Can we forget about this argument?"

He nodded and let go of me.

"Let's get something to eat." I smiled.

"Pig..." He held his smile.

"You didn't just called me that!" I jolted as I pulled his hair and destroyed it's style."

"Don't mess with the hair, girl!" he screeched in pain, trying to escape from my grip.

"Too late!!!" I screamed close his ear brushing his hair like crazy.

I like how things go when we argue with Owen. After all, we end up getting closer to each other.

~~night~~

Today was dramatic with my best friend, it was creeping me out when I realized the words we used were too cheesy but matured. Everything was okay after the drama but he was spending more time with Justin and his basketball team. He loves sports, all kinds of sports I guess.

This week was same as usual, we had:

-WAKING UPS-

I don't always sleep with Owen but lately, we're partners at almost every project and it required staying up all night.

The week went like this.....Morning comes, BooM, I was rolled to the floor again......nagged at Owen, threw stuffs to his face, realize we were late, ran downstairs, drove to school and go to class. DéJà Vu huh?

-HOMEWORK-

Still my study buddy...

" need help Owen?"

"Math is as easy as cooking, no thanks"

He loves cooking and he already took lots of first class sessions with famous chefs.

I glanced at his paper work and I saw nothing but doodles.

"What the hell? Why are you drawing a woman? A woman with..... Gross! Your emphasizing its sexiness, Man! Go away you're gross!"

" What? Is it not okay to draw?? I have skills you know" he stuck his tongue out to me. What did he think he was? Jack from Titanic?

" What's that?" I pointed out beside the slutty woman he drew.

He covered it quickly. "Nothing, none of your business! Now hurry up with the homework, I need to copy it fast, Justin and the group is going to pick me up for a party."

"You're drawing hearts? You're drawing hearts......You're in love! HAHAHAHA LET ME SEE!" I wrestled and tickled him until he got his hand off the paper.

"Why are you so irritating?!"

"A heart with initials in them......way to go Owen!" I laughed big time.

~~~~O.D.K. & A.G~~~~

"Hmm, Owen Daniel Kings and....A.G? Who's A.G.?"

"Drop it out! It's no one! I made her up!" he admitted shamefully.

"Liar! I'll guess it right sooner, you'll see how awesome I am" I bragged in laughter.

*Beep beep beeeeeeep!

"Car's here, finally!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"Partying again? Don't drink too much! Or I will video you when drunk and send it to A.G." I teased.

"You don't know her, and you'll never guess who she is" he roared in laughter.

" Owen! Hop in! Faster!"A female voice from outside was calling him.

"Coming Ashl~..." he stuttered out.

" Gotcha! Dumbass, you just told me her name" I smirked at Owen.

" Whatever, good bye Pumba, drown yourself to sleep" he bullied as he ran out the door.

" Get out!"

Hmm, Ashl.....Ashla, Ashle, Ashli, Ashlo, Ashlu?

Is it Ashley?

- DINNER AT HOME-

"When will your parents be coming back?" my mommy asked Owen as she placed the bowl full of Chili Con Carne she made for us on the dining table.

"This Sunday I guess." he answered shoving some food to his mouth.

"And how's Popsie?" she worriedly asked.

She loved that tiny dog too, my gosh...

"She's fine Mrs. Dumont, we took her and her pups to the vet, they said Popsie was famished and dehydrated but she's now okay. She's now home and still plays dead with me" he smiled.

Tsk, It was clearly his fault not giving Popsie water and food. Speaking of playing dead, it's soon to be real if she's in his hands a little more longer.

Mommy kept asking him questions and I know he was annoyed with it. Thats the reason why he prefers letting me hangout in his place.

"So you're home alone Owen?"

"Mm-hmm, that's okay, Sam is with me most of the time, which you approved right?"

"Oh right. So where are your maids? drivers? Cook?"

"An alien got them to space and shneeeeeewww, boooom, they all died" he playfully made sound effects and used the fork as the spaceship landing his mouth.

Mom laughed.

Mom laughed? At his stupidity?

I thought no one laughs at his joke? Right, he's not consciously joking, it's his childish behavior.

"Kidding" he smiled cutely. "I actually thought they were on a day off, but mom and pops gave them a week off to see if I could survive, cunning parents aren't they?"

We finished our dinner and continued our new project. It was easier this time. He's my partner now and yup, Britney made some drama again.

-TAKING A BATH-

"Owen! Towel please!"

" I'm tired, get it yourself." he moaned back to sleep.

"Oweeen, towel pleeeeaaase, Oweeeeen! Oweeen, toweel! Oweeen.... I won't stop calling you, just get the towel for meeeeee! Towel Oweeeeeeen...."

"Mother of God! Shut the f*** up!"

" Owen! Apologize! Don't you dare use His name in vain!" I glared seriously.

" ALRIGHT! SORRY!" he shouted as he threw me a warm towel to my face.

" Owen?"

" WHAT?!"

"My clothes are on the bed....."

"FRICKIN' MOTHER OF G~...."

" Don't say it!"

He stood up and threw me my shirt, then shorts, then bra as I catch them one by one.

"Thanks!"

"Why are you still living here?! Your house is next door for crying out loud!" he moaned to sleep again.

" Owen....... i missed catching the panty.......and can you buy me some sanitary... N-.., napkin?" I said embarrassingly.

" you've got to be kidding me?!"

"Pleeasse..."

" THE DEAD HAS RISEN! OUT OF HIS COMFY BED! BECAUSE A GIRL ORDERED HIM TO BUY NAPKINS!!!"

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~
<Hahaha vote comment like!:))