Chapter 14 - CPR

Fall For Me❤

Hey there everyone!! Welcome to my book again!^^

Here's chapter 14, enjoy!:)

KITKAT CHOKLITS,

Kate88<3

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

---Sam's POV---

I heard voices around me calling my name.

Am I dead?

" Sam! Can you here me?"

" Sam, I'm sorry! I didn't know this would happen, really!"

" She's not waking up, let's bring her to the hospital!"

"Owen! CPR!"

That very magical moment, I felt the soft lips of an angel touching mine, breathing fresh air through my lungs.

I felt his strong hands pumping consecutively on my chest.

I felt him on my lips again, giving me life as I coughed out water.

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw his face which was about to come kiss me again. "Owen?"

"No, its Justin" He breathed roughly.

I sensed a hint of disappointment in myself. Everyone was surrounding me, I heard different noises now, different voices, I saw different faces. But I was trapped in Justin's eyes, knowing that he was the man whom my lips touched.

" She's okay, go back partying, I'll take care of her." Justin's voice told them. They were huskier than Owens and it was so breathtaking to hear that he would take care of me.

I focussed at the person who looked familiar at the corner of my eye. Owen. He was wet as well but with his clothes on. I thought he didn't want to swim cause he was tired? He looked so flushed and sorry.

"Since you're wet, why not take your top off and enjoy swimming with Ashley, Owen? Just tell me where your bathroom is, I'll take care of her from here." Justin told Owen that. Oh my gosh, I think I'm crushing on Justin. I looked at Ashley for a while whose arms were wrapped around Owen's left arm. So this was the girl he was crushing on? She was wearing a see-through loose shirt designed for woman of course, not like mine, and blue bra clearly seen underneath. Where'd they come from before the party? The bar?

Enough thoughts for now. Justin helped me up and I saw Owen's face. It was unreadable. He looked down and speachless.

The towels were all in Owen's bedroom so nothing covered me from the cold. Suddenly, Justin hugged me from the back. I could feel his warm buff arms heating my body from the cold temperature.

Owen's gaze quickly went to Justin's arms. He was in shock, obviously. I noticed his eyes flaring.

" let's go up fast, you're shivering." My life saver said.

*up in Owen's room*

"Thanks, you can let go now." I freed myself.

"Oh right."

" You didn't really have to warm me up by hugging me you know."

" I wasn't"

" Oh, I thought~.."

"I was hiding your back because... Umm., how should I say this..." he uttered shamefully.

I looked back at my shorts and bloody hell, I leaked! I was so embarrassed and immediately hid it with a towel.