Chapter 9 - Up all Night

Fall For Me❤

Hey there!:) Hello, Hi! :D

I miss you guys! And thank you one again for VOTING, COMMENTING AND FOLLOWING!

Heart Procupines,

Kate88<3

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

---Owen's POV---

This day was such an overload. We headed straight to my bed to get some sleep since we were tuckered out in fatigue. Sam and I slept on the opposite sides, guarding the kiddos in between us before they roll again. I was supposed to buy them cribs but Sam wouldn't let me. she said it would go to waste since we were only having them for days but it was really fine for me. I really enjoyed playing daddy, which I never expected I would find myself fancying about. Well at first, I thought I couldn't handle little kids but as soon as I touched Pumba, I fell in love with him. Sometimes, it bothers me thinking about how different having Pumba and Julia sleeping with us. It wasn't normal, usually only Sam and I were the only ones sleeping on the bed.

"Goodnight little ones... Night night Pumba" I kissed his forehead. Great, now I was adoring him too much.

"Goodnight" Sam smiled, replying with her eyes closed.

Hey girl, I was referring to my baby, not you....but oh well, you admitted you're Pumba, lol.

Sam, lovely Sam. I stared at her cute face carefully, examining all her gorgeous features. She looked so calm and fragile, making me want to protect her more. Her milky skin looked so soft and cold, I was tempted to warm them with mine. Her tomato tinted cheeks were glowing lightly but her brown hair was covering them, blocking my view. So I placed the misplaced lock of hair behind her ear, staring at her pinkish cheeks once again. I had a beautiful best friend right beside me sleeping on my bed with little babies in between us. It sounded strange, more like a family.

Then I felt my heart beat rapidly wild. I thought about every rumor that my friends were telling me and it went all over my mind like crazy.

'Are you sure you don't like her?'

'You look good together you know'

'Best friends? Impossible. Don't fool me'

'Your girlfriend?'

'Sleeping together is another story, it ain't normal bro'

'Oh please, admit it.'

'You once did like her secretly'

'Overprotective hottie, she ain't your girlfriend right?'

'Get married already'

I thought of it over and over again. I didn't want to admit it, I was afraid. I forced myself to calm down and die asleep but the voices came up louder in my thoughts. "What If I?" then I glanced at her face. Such beautiful face.....My heart skipped a beat then pounded so fast as if I was winning a marathon. This couldn't be happening. What hallucinations Owen, I'm dreaming, I'm flying in the sky with a unicorn at my side! Wheee!.........Idiot again. What was wrong with me?!

~~3:00 AM~~

Sleep Owen, sleeeep....

~~5:30 AM~~

Sleep, I want to sleep, Owen! Sleep!

~~6:30AM~~

Finally asleep...........