Chapter 11 - Small Fights

Fall For Me❤

Hey Guys, been a little bit busy this week but don't worry, I'm still writing my story :)

JUST KEEP VOTING, SUPPORTING, FOLLOWING AND COMMENTING:)))

It makes me happy!:))

Puffy pig slippers,

KATE88<3

Be random and be loved<3 ;)

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

---Sam's POV---

I tried pretending that it was only of a slight deal seeing them kiss there. I was in hysteria though but I quickly shoved the confused feelings off my shoulder, thinking that it would be impossible for me to like him.

Sunday came and it felt a bit awkward staying around each other after the argument but yup, we managed to keep it cool. We still shouted, laughed, pranked, fought, and cared for each other like every other day. At least our bruises were lighter now and the doctor said my hand wasn't sprained after all.

Monday came so suddenly that we were all so attached to our baby dolls. That explained why we were even playing with it before class started. Okay, I admit I was early today since I didn't stay with Owen last night. He was still nowhere to be found in our classroom, I guess he was still sleeping his ass off on bed.

"Sam, where's my husband?" Britney asked me as she cooed her baby.

"How should I know and FYI, doesn't mean he's your hubby if he becomes your parter in raising a baby. It's all a timing, so don't loose your mind" I messed with her.

" Why so deffensive Sam? I'm just asking if ever you might know where he is?" she said evilly as she raised an eyebrow.

It was starting on me again. I tried putting it away by rolling my eyes on her. "Well obviously I'm his best friend so I care for him but I won't answer your questions due to your lack of manner" I smirked.

" I can't stand you!"

"Better be!" I warned her happily winning the fight. What? I liked small fights.

She turned her back on me with Pumba on her arms. How dare she? I made piggy and monkey faces behind her. I know I'm not like eight anymore but it was so tempting! She really get on my nerves!

I sat down quietly and massaged my temples as Britney's scream disturbed me again.

" Pumba, daddy's here!!!"

" Really?!" I whispered to myself.

I glanced at him from my seat and he did look like an attention grabber. He really dresses in style which made it clear he was classy and all those stuff. The girls in our class were drooling over them. Oh, I forgot to mention, he was with another 'hot' guy, named Justin. He was one of Owen's close friends, not mine. I didn't like how he stares at me, though his eyes were really stunning.

She handed Pumba to Mr. Kings as she bragged that she was Mrs. Kings after they kissed.

Kissed.

Kissed.

Kissed.

.....

It haunted me for a moment. I remembered the scene and was totally grossed out.

"Hey"

I heard Jake's voice so I faced him directly. I saw the masterpiece of Owen painted on his face. I saw how the bruises were slowly getting lighter but I felt his pain by just seeing his face.