Chapter 14

"You're a disappointment!" My dad yelled. "You're the reason your mom is dead! If it wasn't for you, we would all be here having a wonderful life. But because of you, she's dead!" He said.

"It's not my fault." I said.

"Yes it is!" He screamed.

"It's not my fault!" I repeated over and over again.

Suddenly I was inside a classroom. I was standing by the chalkboard with all of the kids and the teacher staring at me.

"It all your fault!" They yelled at once. They continuously said the sentence.

I covered my ears with my hands but that didn't help at all. I could still hear them all crystal clearly.

"It's all your fault!"

I was scared. Why was this happening to me? I screamed as loud as I can, not able to take it anymore.
~
I woke up screaming. I stopped an instantly felt my chest tightening. My throat was closing. It felt as if someone was choking me with their bare hands.

I started crying. I could barely breathe. I was having a panic attack. And I've been having panic attacks ever since my mother died.

The doorknob twisted but didn't open. My door was locked.

"Alex!" Stiles yelled. "Alex, open the door." I hear my dad say as he banged on the door.

I wanted to unlock the door but I was frozen in place. My air supply was suddenly cut off completely. I couldn't breathe.

"Alex!" My dad yelled. I heard them both banging on the door loudly. Then they started kicking it in. The door broke down and Stiles and my dad rushed to my side.

"She's having a panic attack." Stiles announced.

"Alex, look at me. You need to stay calm. Stop worrying and focus on us. We're gonna help get you through this." Dad assured me.

"Dad, she's not breathing." Stiles said.

"What?" Was all I heard before passing out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in the hospital, the same place I was in earlier. I had a breathalyzer over my mouth, obviously because I was having trouble breathing on my own.

A sleeping Stiles was sitting beside my bed.

I took his hand in mine, waking him up. "You're up, good." Stiles smiled. I returned the smile and moved the breathalyzer away from my mouth, trying to see if I could breathe without it.

Good news: I can!

Just then, the door opened.

"Hot Cheetos or regular Cheetos?" Isaac asked, coming through the door.

"Regular." Stiles answered. "You're up." Isaac smiles slightly at me, while handing Stiles the bag of chips.

I nod slowly. Isaac stands there for a moment. "I should go sit outside." He says, noticing the awkwardness in the room.

As soon as Isaac left, I questioned Stiles. "Why is he here?!"

"Calm down. Earlier he called me and said that he felt weird about something. He told me to go check on you and that's when I heard you screaming. He came with us to the hospital." Stiles told me.

"You know that we're not exactly on good terms right now?" I said. "I know, but he cares about you. And you know I never liked any of the boys you dated, but Isaac is different." He says.

I rolled my eyes. "Can I go home? Where's dad?" I ask. "I told dad that I'll watch over you. He needed some sleep and I told him to go home and rest." Stiles explained.

Just then Melissa came through the door. She smiled at me. "Looks who's awake!" "How are you feeling?"

I smiled at her. "Fine, just left with the feeling of wanting to go home."

"Well, good for you, that'll happen in the next ten minutes."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to not go to school the next day. My dad gave me the option, and of course I chose not to go to school.

I stay home by myself, occasionally answering all of Stiles' texts every time he asks "are you okay?"

He gets the same answer every single time but does that stop him from consistently texting me? Nope.

I was really bored, but I still didn't want to go too school. I spent my day eating, watching tv, and more eating. Did I mention eating?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow two updates in one day?

ITS A MIRACLE