Chapter 9

I woke up to the sound of my dad yelling at me to wake up.

I opened my eyes and saw him. Then I put a pillow over my face. "Dad, it's Saturday, why are you waking me up?" I mumble.

"I have news. It's about Isaac." He says. "Dad, I told you already. I don't know where-" I start.

"Don't lie. I know you know where he is. But it doesn't matter anymore because he's not wanted. We all determined that Mr. Lahey was attacked by an animal, not a 16 year old boy." Dad explained.

"Really?" I asked, moving the pillow out of my face. "You're not just saying that for me to tell you where he is, right?" I ask.

"No, I wouldn't do that." Dad smiles. I smiled and gave my dad a quick hug.

I dialed Isaac's phone number into my phone and told him everything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
My dad went to the station and Stiles went with Scott and Allison ice skating and they took a girl name Lydia with them. I didn't want to go, I hate ice skating, so I called Isaac over.

"Are you not wearing pants?" Isaac asks squinting. "Yes, because I just decided to call my boyfriend over and not wear pants." I say sarcastically.

"You could do that if you want." Isaac smirked. I hit him in his arm. "I am wearing pants." I lifted my long t-shirt up to reveal the shorts I was wearing.

I plopped myself on to my bed. Isaac hovered on top of me, using his arms to hold him up.

He looked down at me and smiled. "You're so cute." He used one hand to tap my nose. I giggled as he leaned down and kissed me.

Isaac took his shirt off, followed by mine, before we kissed again. I tangled my hands into his dark, curly hair.

I smiled into the kiss while using on of my hands to run down his chest all the way to his belt buckle.

I fumbled with his belt then Isaac asked, "Do you need help with that?" I laughed and nodded.

Isaac helped me unbuckle his belt and slide his pants down, leaving him in only his boxers. I kissed him again and his tongue licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, his was winning.

He helped me take off my bra and was about to slide my pants of when I stopped him. I reached into my drawer and took out a condom.

"I leave them in there, just incase." I laughed. Isaac giggles and proceeds to take my pants and underwear off at the same time, followed by his.

Isaac put on the condom. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He questioned. "Yes. But Allison says its hurts a little the first time." I said.

"Just tell me if it hurts, then I'll stop, okay?" Isaac says. "Okay." I nod.

I closed my eyes as Isaac slowly slides into me. "Tell me when to start moving." He kissed me.

I took a few short breaths and got adjusted before finally saying, "You can move now."

Isaac started slowly going in and out. I moaned in pain but I didn't want to tell him it was hurting because it knew it would feel better soon.

He kissed my neck as I wrapped my legs around his waist, making him go deeper. Soon, pain turned into pleasure.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. I moaned into his mouth as he started going faster. I could hear him grunting and swearing under his breath.

"Isaac." I moaned. He smiled through the kiss.

BEST. NIGHT. EVER.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with Isaac laying behind me. His arm was wrapped around me. I turned to face him and his beautiful blue eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful." He said. "Good morning Isaac." I pecked his lips. Did I mention that his morning voice is super sexy?

I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind and I looked in the mirror.

"I need a toothbrush so whenever I sleep over, I can have it here." Isaac said.

I opened the cabinet above the sink and took out a new toothbrush. I gave it to him an then sat on the closed toilet seat as he brushed his teeth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, this chapter is super short. And it's just fluff

But I have a lot planned for this story :)