Chapter 47

The Next Day

Dylan and I went to a movie theater that's wasn't very far from my house. We walked there, mainly because Stiles wouldn't let me use his car and Derek wouldn't either. (He bought a new car. A total upgrade from his last one)

"Are you ready to watch it? It's scary." Dylan smirked just as the movie was about to start. We chose to watch Sinister 2. "I'm not a scaredy cat if that's what you're implying." I tell him.

"So you say." He says.

Let's just say, I was really scared. About 20 minutes into the movie, I already had my head buried in Dylan's neck.

"So, you are scared?" He asked. "We don't speak of it." I say. I heard him chuckle. Something popped up on the screen, scaring the day lights out of me.

Dylan wrapped his arm around me. "I think I'm just gonna listen to it from now on." I explain.

"You're a big baby." Dylan mocked me. "I am not!" I crossed my arms.

"So watch the movie." He smirks. "Fine!" I told him.

The next couple of minutes were fine. No pop-ups. No scary scenes. Until the movie was about to finish.

There was one scary scene that happened right before the end credits that got to me. I shoved my head into Dylan's neck again.

We stood up, ready to leave. "You were really scared." He laughs. "You should've seen your face."

"You know what? I hope the bogeyman gets you in your sleep." I laughed at him as we left the movie theater.

"So where are we headed next?" I asked. Dylan stuck out his hand for me to grab. Then he dragged me into an alley.

"Dylan, what are we doing here? I really don't think scary movies and dark alleyways add up. Unless you're taking me to diagon ally. That would be great actually." I tell him.

"Just trust me, it's a short cut." He says. I was still a little scared. This didn't look like a short cut. We took a turn that only lead to another alley.

"Are you sure this is a short cut? I don't think-" Dylan cut me off. "We're fine, okay? Trust me. I know how to get home from here." He says.

"Are you sure?" I ask him. We stopped walking. "Yes. But first we need to make a little detour." He explained.

"A detour to where?" I ask. Dylan kissed me than pulled away. "A detour into you." He kissed me again. Gross!

My eyes widened and I pulled away. "That's cool and all but I think I should really get home. It's getting really late. My dads probably worried about me. " I tell him. By now, I was scared out of my mind.

Warning: The following is rated r

"No, no, no. I think your dad wouldn't mind if you stayed out a little longer." He kissed me again.

I pulled back. "You obviously haven't met my dad." I said, walking backwards. "Alex, I know you're scared, but you don't have to be." Dylan said, following me.

I walked back until my back hit the wall. I inhaled and exhaled slowly, trying to calm myself down.

Dylan put both of his hands on the wall beside me, trapping me between him and the wall.

He kissed me again, but this time I couldn't pull back because he put one of his hands on my back.

I tried pushing him away from me, but I wasn't strong enough. The moon was out and I had lost my powers for the rest of the night.

I tried my hardest to pull my face away from him. "Stop!" I yelled, but my voice was barely echoing off the walls. No one could hear me.

"Don't you like it?" He asked, kissing me neck. "Stop! Someone help me!" I tried to scream but my voice was quiet. It was barely above a whisper.

"Please, stop." I cried. Tears were falling down my cheeks. "Stop!"

He didn't stop. He kept going. Dylan picked me up and held my thighs. I was still trying to push him away from me, but it wasn't working.

Dylan laid me down on the cold hard ground and was on top of me. He ripped my shirt open and kissed the top of my boobs.

I was feeling so useless and used. He was taking advantage of me.

He unbuckled his belt and slid my pants and underwear down.

This can't be happening.

I cried and kicked and screamed but nothing was working. He wouldn't stop.

Just then, someone came and pushed Dylan over. I took that time to pull up my pants and cross my arms over my chest.

The person was punching Dylan repeatedly. I quickly took out my phone and called the police.

Then, the person turned around. "Isaac?" I cried. He nodded and held his arms out. I hugged him and he hugged me tightly. I cried into his chest and he kissed my head.

"You're safe now. Everything's going to be alright, okay baby?" He asked me. I nodded slowly and looked up at him.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I tell him.

A couple of my dad's deputies showed up. We explained everything and they took unconscious Dylan into the police car.

My dad and Stiles showed up and they both hugged me. My dad gave me his jacket and he wouldn't let go of me.

"It's okay, sweetie. You're fine. It's okay now." He cooed.
~~~~~~~~~~~
No one ever left my side that night. Isaac stayed with me the whole time. He made sure I was okay and assured me that everything was fine.

I couldn't sleep. Isaac, who was next to me, was already sleeping. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. The thought made me sick. I quickly threw up and then I brushed my teeth, getting the smell of throw up out of my mouth.

I was still crying a little. I can't believe this happened. Why do bad things happen to good people?

The bathroom door opened and Isaac came and stood behind me. "I couldn't go to sleep." I tell him. He nods and wipes some of my tears away before wrapping his arms around me from the back.

I turned to face him. "You were right about Dylan. He was a bad guy. A really really bad guy. I should've listened to you when you told me that-" Isaac cut me off.

"It's okay." Isaac hugged me. "If I had listened to you in the first place, that wouldn't have happened. I feel like it's all my fault." I tell him.

"It's not your fault. Don't say that." Isaac looks me in the eyes. "You said it yourself. Dylan was a really bad guy, it was his fault."

I nodded and sat on top of the counter so that I wouldn't have to look up to Isaac. "If I ever see that lowlife, pig ever again, I'm gonna kill him." He says.

I slightly smiled. "You're a very protective boyfriend, and I love it."

"Boyfriend?" Isaac asked.

"Boyfriend." I answer.

He smiled and I kissed him. "Your breath is minty." He said. "I just brushed my teeth, Sherlock." I laugh.

"Let's go to bed now, okay?" He asked. I nod as Isaac picked me up and put me down on the bed. Then he laid down beside me.

We cuddled because Isaac loves to cuddle. He hand his arms wrapped protectively around me and my head was buried in his chest.

"I love you so much." I say into his chest. "I love you too."