Character Answers

I present you with the characters answers to what you commented In the last chapter

You might be thinking "what's the picture in the media?"

Well, that picture is the cover to the sequel of this book!

It's called "forgotten" :)

Okay so before I start, the layout is:

Name
Question
Answer

Let's get started 👍

Alex:

Do you love Isaac?
I'm not sure if I still do, because love is a very strong word. But there was a time in my life when I did love him. So the answer is: Maybe

Are you sure you want your memory back? I mean, there's a lot of memories and I don't think you want to remember them.

Yes, I'm sure I want my memory back. I'm so tired of everyone around me talking about stuff, and I have no idea what they're talking about. Btw does anyone know what a "fire alpha" is? Because Scott, Isaac and Stiles are always talking about it.

I love you
I love you too, stranger

Isaac:

Do you love Alex?
Of course I love her. She's the light of my life. I don't care if she might not love me back, my feelings are never gonna go away.

Who do you like more: Allison or Alex?
Maybe I like Allison a little bit, but I love Alex and that's not gonna change.

Why are you so hot?
*Blushes* idk

Stiles:

What's going through your mind at the moment?

I just want my sister back. I want her to regain her memory. What if she never gets her memory back? When if she doesn't ever remember our childhood memories? This is nerve-wracking. My nerves are severely wracked.

Did you like Isaac's and Alex's relationship? Or do you like them better apart?

When they broke up at first, I didn't really like Isaac since he cheated on her, but they're cute together, I guess. I'm not sure. I mean, no older brother every really likes their sister's boyfriend, do they?

Stiles, do you have a girlfriend?
Nooo, I'm not exactly what you would call a womanizer, but I'm still waiting for Lydia

FUCK ME
Why are you yelling?

Daddy Stilinski I need you
This isn't even a question and why are you so hormonal?

Scott:

Is there any hatred toward Alex for "killing" you?"
No. Alex is my best friend. She was really angry at me, I get it. If I had a brother, I would be really upset if I heard that someone killed him. If I was her I would've totally done the same thing.

Scott, do YOU have a girlfriend?
No....but there's a new girl named Kira and she's really pretty. I think I like her.

Are you over Allison?
Not completely, but mainly yeah, I guess.

Will you be my dad? I can call you daddy :)
Um I'm not into this daddy kink thing. Sorry

Melissa: