16. Fist to face

Well, I haven't updated this in days but that's cause I got carried away reading other Wattpader's books. :) I must say they are all amazing and talented and hopefully one day I'll be as good as them. :D  I've got so many ideas for a new book! I probably would start writing a couple of short stories. :3 xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

I woke up on the couch with pillows replacing Declan's lap. I found Dex cooking bacon and eggs in the kitchen while the twins squeezed oranges to make orange juice. "Good morning, sleepy head!" Declan greeted. "Morning, guys." I said rubbing my eyes. I went upstairs to have a quick shower and I went to get change in a comfortable pair of shorts and an oversized tee. I blow dried my wet hair and tied it up in a messy bun, after that, I headed back downstairs to help Millie, Robyn and Dex. "I'm back!"

"Great! Now wake the adults up!" Millie commanded.

"No way. You do it!" I said sitting on the couch while turning the TV on.

"Oi! Stop being so lazy! We already made breakfast!" Dex protested in a friendly way, I guess?

"Gahhh, okay! But I think you should wake your parents up, Dex, I don't wanna disturb them." I said to Declan.

We both climbed up the stairs acting all lazy, Declan headed to the guest room to wake his parents up while I headed to my parents room to wake them up.

"We made breakfast for you so wake up!" I said smiling.

"Oi you didn't even help!" Declan said shouting across the small hallway.

"Right, right. Dex and the twins made breakfast for you." I corrected.

We all made our way to the dining room and ate as one big happy family. The adults still seemed a little tired so the twins made them coffee, I don't understand why they're all in a "slavey" mood, I mean, personally, I'd rather laze around and watch cartoons.

"I sense something," Dad said, "Why are you guys acting all nice, what do you want?"

"Well..." Robyn smiled, "Can Millie, Hat and Declan go take a train to visit Chase?"

"What?!" I said almost spitting out the orange juice I was sipping.

"Declan wants to meet Chase." Robyn said bluntly.

"Why the heck do you wanna see Chase?" I looked at Declan slightly confused.

"Ahhhh you know, I just wanna see a famous person."

"He's not even famous... yet." I grinned.

"Well, he appears on TV everyday so, he's kinda famous now."

It's not really a big deal since Teen Stars is only like a televised training for soon-to-be celebrities so the Teen Stars contestants aren't really considered as "famous people" but I guess it's not that hard to earn fangirls and boys when you are always on TV.

"Pshhh, whatever. At least I get to see Chase."

"Well, we haven't said yes yet, have we?" Mom said.

"Oh just let them, Carmen. We adults can head down somewhere to have fun too!" Declan's mum, Susie said.

"Okay, but you guys need your mobile phones on at all times and be careful, Hat and Dec, keep your eyes on the twins." mum demanded.

"Don't worry mum, you can trust us." Robyn said but of course that would make mum even more worried.

After breakfast, we cleaned up and let the adults relax. I got changed in my patterned black tights, oversized Chanel t-shirt (which I got from my rich aunt of course), leather jacket, a couple of black necklaces, bangles and bracelets and black pumps. I kept my hair in a messy bun bit I fixed it up a little. I applied a little amount of mascara on. I headed downstairs greeted by the twins and Declan who are waiting on the couch, "How long does it take you to get ready?" Declan complained.