The Date (The End?)

Cookie: Okay for Fay's dress on the side, I chose this 2 months ago when a flood of suggestions was messaged to me. XD Thank you to everyone who participated. Out of all the pics sent, this one caught my eye. This was the only one sent that wasnt repeated. I forgot who sent it to me so if you know who you are...tell me >.<

---------

(Fay's POV)

 "They're staring at me!"

     "Pffft! Girl, you look like a total babe!"

      "This dress makes me look fat."

      "Honey, trust me, that dress does NOT make you look fat."

      I sighed. Okay, so Luis wasn't going to give in and take me back home where I could bury myself under the bed. I can't believe I had agreed to let him dress me. Hell, I hadn't even agreed to anything now that I think about it.

      I glared at him.

      He had just barged into my room and declared himself my "makeover" stylist. Pfft, I didn't think that I needed one but obviously he had thought I was lacking in the fashion department....Okay, so maybe I do.

      "Ugh, this dress is so clingy!" I wiggled, tugging the skirt down. "And why the hell is it so short? You can practically see my friggin' crotch!"

       Luis grinned and wiggled his brows. "At least no one call yell 'Fire Crotch!' at you, you don't have red hair."

      I snorted. Oh haha. Yeah, I didn't have red hair but I wasn't a brunette anymore either. Luis had talked me into dying it blond. Yeah, Fay Valentine with blond hair, imagine that. Looking the way I did now, no one at school would recgonize me.

      "Stop fussing!" Luis said, pushing me into the mall. "You look fantastic! Of course you do, I made you."

      "Hey!"

      He rolled his eyes. "Okay so I didn't 'make' you but I did give you a fabulous new look. If people are staring then it's because I had outdone myself."

      I glanced around. Yup, people were staring at me alright. I glared at them, itching to start swinging my fist but I had already promised Luis that I wouldn't try to knock out anyone staring at me. Man...I really wish I hadn't made that promise.

      "Where is he?" I snapped, looking around, "I don't see him anywhere. Oh god, what if he got tired of waitig and left? What if he wants to break up with me? What if-"

      Luis took my shoulders and shook me. "Woman, snap out of it! Austen wouldn't just leave and he'd probably chop his own balls off rather then break up with you."

      I took in a deep breath and let it out. "Okay...okay, I'm fine."

      Luis didn't look convinced so I placed a fake preppy smile on my face. The one I've seen Angela use countless of times.

      "Stop that," he blinked, "you look like barbie on crack when you smile like that."

      My face fell. Well damn! It had worked with Angela.

      "Vals?"

      I froze.

      "Vals? Is...is that you?"

      I gulped, eyes widening.

      "Turn around," Luis hissed but I just kept staring at him. My feet felt glued to the ground. Oh god, what if he didn't like what he saw? What if Austen preferred the old Fay and hated this new look? Oh god, oh god, oh god....