I Love You

Cookie: This story has come a long way in almost a month its been out. :) Thank you soooo much for all your votes and comments and for fanning me. Your support shows and it makes me more inspired to keep writing no matter how whacky and cheesy my story can get. lol

Pic is of Austen of course...yummy...*drools* Minus the water this is how I imagined him looking when he goes all "dark Austen" on us. Haha.

Okay and the song, omg, the song I looooooooooove. I remember listening to it way back in ancient times and i fell for this song. Lol its sooo friggin sweet. Its called "Heaven" by a group named Nu Flavor. They just don't songs like this anymore. >.<

Listen to it!! It's exactly how Austen feels for Fay. *sighs* so beautiful....

Anyway on with the story!

------------

(Fays POV)

When Amber attacked, I admit, I was a bit cocky. I mean, without her handy gun she couldn't possibly stand a chance against me.

 Boy was I wrong.

"Son of a bitch!" I cursed as the crazy witch screaming on top of me rammed a knee right into my stomach. Not a very pleasant feeling, I'll tell you that.

"I"m going to fucking kill you!" Amber shrieked, spit spraying on my face. Ok...ew. "I'm going to tear your fucking head off than I'm going to rip your body to shreds!"

I didn't comment, well at least not out loud. My reply was to upper cut her under her chin, hard. As planned her head jerked back, giving me enough room to actually lift my legs up and kick her off of me. Amber went flying back, landing on her back.

"You bitch!" Amber screamed as I scrambled up. "You bitch! Look what you did! I'm bleeding!"

And she was, blood oozing out her mouth. I smiled at her with satisaction. "That doesn't even cover the things you made me and my friends go through."

"You deserved it," Amber sneered, spitting out blood. "You took the one thing that was precious to me!"

"News flash, I didn't take anything from you, Amber. How the hell could I take something that wasn't fucking yours to begin with?"

That didn't suit well with her because before I knew it, faster than I would have guessed from a preppy barbie wannabe, Amber tackled me. And down I went, but this time I was prepared.

When Amber fights, she doesn't use any specific move. Just random slapping, scratching and half punches. They sounded simple, but the way she was throwing out blows so wildy they were effective enough to hurt.

"I loved him!" She went on, trying to strangle me now. "You don't deserve him! You can't have him! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!"