Hobos R Us

Cookie: Yo yo yo my readers! (hehehe) Once again, I thank you for your support and votes! Much love to ya ma sistahs and brothas! (cookie is weird) XD Some of your comments are so funny. Someone already said team Austen! Hahaha.

(points at fourteenthnoah hehe)

So my lovely readers I present to you chapter 7! ^_^ VOTE/COMMENT la de dah!

And I put a youtube link of Avril Lavignes song "Complicated" ^_^  ---->

Plus Laura Ramsey as our preppy beauty queen Angela Becker------------->

------------------------

(Fays POV)

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror.

I didn't look any different...but somehow, ever since Austen showed up with his freakish growth spurt, I feel like I've changed as well. A certain part of me...

I smiled at myself in the mirror than frowned and smiled again. I blinked. I found myself posing, trying to look cute like those young girls I'd see in the tv commercials. With only a towel covering my body and eyes puffy from crying a few hours earlier, I looked like I was on crack.

I shook my head. What the hell was I doing? I never did this, never fretted over my appearance before. This was all that damn Austens fault. Maybe I needed to beat him into submission. It would certainly make me feel a whole lot better.

"You look like an idot."

I gasped, swirling around to see my little brother leaning against the door, watching me carefully. I glared at him. "You little jerk, don't you know how to knock!"

He shrugged. "It's not like there's anything to see. You're still as flat chested as you were when you were 10."

I saw red. Growling, I grabbed the nearest object, which was a roll of toilet paper and threw it at him. Dean, that little brat just dodged it.
"Get out you little turd!"

Clearly ignoring me, he picked up the roll of toilet paper. "You were crying."

I froze. Was it that obvious?

No...Dean, my creepy 15 year old brother always knew things. When I say creepy, I mean woo-woo creepy. With his monotone voice and glued on expressionless face, he was a walking weirdo. I've often asked mom if he was adopted but of course she had to tell me he wasn't. Even showed me a photo of us when he was born. Of course I still had that "My brother had been switched at birth by aliens" theory. I've had that theory since I was five.

"I wasn't crying you little perv!"

"Uh huh," was his dull reply. "Was it because of Austen?"

"None of your beez-wax." I shoved him out the door. "Now get out!"

"You need to be more honest with yourself," Dean glanced over his shoulder at me, face still expressionless as ever. Really, he was so creepy, always looking like he had no emotions at all. Were we even really related?

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Never mind," he shrugged again, "you'll figure it out sooner or later, but knowing you, it'll take forever. Poor Austen."

"Shut up you freak," I snapped. "You don't know anything!" I slammed the door close between us. Dean was sooo annoying. That idiot brother. I was still ticked at him for sneaking off and leaving me alone in the beginning of the school year when our mother made me take those embarrassing pictures in front of the school. Little coward.