Foooooood Fiiiiiiight!

Cookie: Hey readers! Here's another chapter ^_^ Thank you to those who has been voting and commenting. Let me thank you in advance for those who will be voting and commenting. Means a lot. XD So don't forget to continue to VOTE & COMMENT! Fan if you'd like hehe.

Okay, on the far right corner I present to you Jason Michaels, Angela Beckers boyfriend & team captain of the schools football team. He shall be played by Will Demps (yum) who is actually a real football player. I may not know a lot about football but this guy is finger-licking delicious. LOL----------------->

And a youtube link to a hilarious song called Food Fight...hahaha this is when hip hop raps about food fights (lol)

--------------------------------

(Fay's POV)

We all watched as the plate slid down from her face to the floor. Angela stared dumbly at me thru mash potatoes and corn caked on her face, probably too shocked to react.

"Oops," I smiled, "hey I think your masscaras running."

"You-you bitch!"

I wiggled my finger at her. "Yes, yes, I know, we have that in common I guess."

We heard people laughing, snickering at Angela's face and expression. I couldn't help it. I swipped a finger on her cheek and licked the potatoe off. "Hmm, not bad. Maybe I should have gotten some."

"Food fight!" Someone screamed.

Oh Shit.

"Duck!" Austen pulled me down just in time to avoid a flying carrot cake. Well I avoided it but Angela hadn't been so lucky. It hit her sqaure on the face and all hell broke loose. Soon the cafeteria was a battle ground, the weapons? Anything that was food.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath as I crawled on the floor, trying to avoid getting hit. I didn't mean to start a food fight, thats all I needed. If Mr. Robinson found out I'd be in deep doo-doo so I needed to get out of there quick.

"Hey this shirt was new!" I heard Luis cry not too far away from me. I shook my head as he picked up a milk carton and poured it on some guys head. Don't know who he was and I don't care, I had to get out before Mr.Robinson, that fun sucker, showed up to bust me.

"Vals!" Austen appeared out of nowhere and pulled me up to my feet. "Come on, lets get out of here."

"What the hell do you think I was doing," I rolled my eyes as he pulled me to the nearest exit.

"Damn, watch out," he pulled me against him and something went splat on his face. I froze, the feel of my body pressed against his making me too aware that no matter how grundgy his clothes made him look, underneath he was all man. I peeked up at his face and couldn't help but giggle. Pudding oozed down his forehead to his face, bits clinging onto his hair.

Something wicked took over me and I found myself on my tippy-toes, licking the side of his jaw where some pudding landed on it. "Hmm," I wiggled my brows at him, "chocolate, my favorite."

Austen stared at me for a second, surprised by my action than grinned. "Maybe I should take a shower with chocolate pudding from now on."

I laughed nervously, pulling away from him. "Okay, lets get out of here before Mr.Robinson, the fun sucker of all things, get here." I turned and smacked into someone. "Hey watch out..."

Oh shit.

Mr. Robinson, the school principle, glared down at me, foot tapping. "Why Miss Valentine, why am I not surprised to find you here?"