Kidnapped

(Fays POV)

Some one was calling me.

When I came to my senses, I almost wished I hadn't. The right side of my head was throbbing like crazy, like it had been split into two. When I opened my eyes, I automatically shut them again. The light above me burned.

"ay..."

I blinked, trying to adjust my eyes.

"Fa..."

I could hear someone talking but it was like I was in a long tunnel, too far to hear them.

"Fay!"

"What!" I winched, annoyed.

"Thank god! You're alive!"

I blinked again, eyes finally adjusted enough to see Angela sitting on the floor, hands tied in front of her. Her hair, which was always neat, was now messy, like her blow dryer decided to wage war on her head. I'm sure I wasn't looking any better.

"What the hell is going on, Fay?"

I looked around us, taking in the bare cemented room filled with rusted pipes. Where were we?

"Hello, are you listenting to me?" Angela glared. "What.Is.Going.On.Here!"

"How the hell should I know!" I glared back at her. "I told you to go back but did you listen? Nooooooo."

"How was I suppose to know that this would happen?" She shouted back.

"If this is some kind of prank..."

I rolled my eyes. "Please, would I tell my friends to whack me on the side of the head for a prank?"

Her eyes narrowd. "Maybe."

I rolled my eyes heaven wards. "Angela, just shut up and let me think." It was then that I realized that like Angela, I was tied up, but unlike her, I was tied on a chair.

"I can't believe this happened to me," Angela shook her head, "this isn't some damn drama show."