Chapter 18

Finally!! Chapter 18 has arrived :) 

This chapter is dedicated to the few people who actually follow my story xD 

Okay so let's get this over with :P 

Presenting...

Chapter 18

Recap:

I gasped again . I felt so damn guilty. This was all because of me. I mean, Nick was staying here because of me.He wasn't going back because of me. 

I shook my head. I had to apologize and fix things.

The rest of the ride was quiet . I kept staring out the window. Nick...

I sighed and closed my eyes. 

"We're here Adi." 

__________________________

It took me a while to finally realise that we had reached. I was so unprepared and I had no idea what I was going to tell Nick. I was so damn busted. 

I mean, Nick's been missing collage because of me . This wouldn't have happened if I didn't agree with Nick.. About the sneaking-behind-John's back.

I sighed and watched John get out of the car. He shut the door and looked at me and smiled. I nodded and took a deep breath. Cmon Adi, this isn't the first time .

I quickly opened the door of the car and stepped out, staring at the huge mansion. A woman, about 50, walked around in the garden, talking really loudly. I guess that was John's mother. 

I bet I was sweating because John handed me this cloth. "Umm Adi, are you okay? You're sweating like shit." 

I rolled my eyes and slightly smiled at him. "Yeah.. I'm just nervous?" I murmured. Unfortunately , it sounded like a question.

He laughed and put an arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer. Great, now Nick's gonna freak out more.

 We walked in and the lady was now inside. She sat down on a leather sofa while smoking. When John and me entered she stood up and stared at me with narrow eyes. I looked at John who was also feeling uncomfortable. 

Is this a battle?

John cleared his throat and stepped forward. His grip around my shoulders was now gone and he was standing right in front of his mother.

"Uh..Mom, this is Adi..I mean, Addison and Adi, this is my mother."

She kept staring while I slightly smiled at her. Gosh, can someone please call 911 because I was so gonna die because of embarrassment. 

Suddenly, she smiled back at me and she stepped forward, taking my hand in hers. My eyes widened when her soft but cold hands touche mine. She smiled. "Hello Addison. I'm Stella Miller. John and Nick's mother." She narrowed her eyes when she said "Nick." Urgh, way to go. She knows too.

I shrugged and smiled. "Hello Mrs. Miller.It's nice to meet you."

She  nodded and waved her little hand at me. "Of! Call me Stella. I like it when John's friends call me that.." She quickly looked over at John and smiled. I nodded awkwardly and smiled at her.

"Okay...We're gonna go now so.. umm bye mom!" John yelled while dragging me along with him. We climbed the huge stairs in few seconds and I muttered few swear words. John laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.. Oh shit! Nick could totally come out and see!