Chapter 24

Sorry for the long wait. 

I hope you enjoy this chapter. I think this was expected LOL xD The next few chapters are probably very predictable but oh well! 

I don't think this story's going to be very long now.. Just few more chapters and I'LL BE DONE WITH MY FIRST BOOK EVER!!! WOOHOOO 

*pats myself* I'll be a real writer THAT DAY :D 

CANT WAT LOL !!

ENJOY

______________________________________

Recap:

I grabbed my head and pressed my temples gently. Gosh, I had a really bad headache.

I slowly got up and suddenly, Nicky's cell beeped.

I picked it up and I heard a guy's voice.

"Hello?"

"Nicky! Are you alright?"

"Uh, this isn't Nicky.."

"What who's this? WHERE THE HELL IS NICKY?"

"WHO IS THIS?"

But the guy hung up.

My heart was beating really fast. Who was that guy? Was Nicky hiding something? 

Why would she hide something? She was my best friend! 

___________________________________________

Chapter 24

I laughed and got up. What the hell was happening? Why was my life so dramatic ? 

This all started when you thought seducing Greg was the right thing to do.. A voice in my head spoke. I shrugged . Well, what could I do? I wanted Greg so bad..

I still wasn't sure if I could control myself.. If I could stay away from him.. If I could control myself from getting lost in his magical blue eyes.. 

SNAP OUT OF IT!!

This was going to be very hard. I was absolutely sure about that.. But first..

What was Nicky hiding? Who was the man on the phone? Why was he asking for Nicky? What did he have to do with Nicky? Who was she to him?

Gosh, all those thoughts made my head hurt. I sighed. Maybe I should rest for a while.. No! And not find out who the person was? No way. This had to end right now. 

I got up and went to the other room. I needed some privacy and I definitely had to track down the person . I quickly took a deep breath, and pressured 'call' .

Gosh, pick up the phone. I could feel the pressure .. 

Suddenly, I heard the same voice.

"Nicky?!"

Gosh, the guy sounded terrible. Geez, was he having a mental breakdown? 

"Who the hell are you?" I heard myself asking. Gosh, WRONG MOVE ADI!!

"Please! Please let me speak to Nicky.. I-I  really need to know if she's okay.. She's not home and I'm really worried.." His voice trailed off and he started crying, sobbing.