Chapter 6

Seriously, WHY DOES WATTPAD DO THIS TO ME?? XD

I type AT LEAST 3 pages on Word and here's what:

It always ends up to be ONLY FREAKIN 1 PAGE XD

It just seems like the story's really short and stuff.. When it isn't :/

Anyways, here's chapter 6 ;)

I'd really love it if you guys could comment and tell me your opinions. They mean a lot to me so.. PLEASE COMMENT! :)

_____________________________________________

Chapter 6

After school, Greg and I went to the Ice Cream parlor.. I guess it was okay. But it still couldn't help me go through the pain that I was suffering. I mean, yeah, I felt better but not right. 

We walked in and looked around for a place to seat. I gently sat and looked down at the menu. My favorite: Choco chip sundae. Perfect.

"Choco Chip Sundae" Muttered Greg, with a big grin.

I smiled and nodded. He knew me so well. 

It just pained to see him taken. Not the fact that he was dating but that it was my best friend. I never knew she liked him. Or as a matter of fact , I never knew HE liked her. They never showed any signs. They were quiet around each other and they met occasionally . They hardly ever spoke. And now, they're in a relationship. Maybe it was just an illusion. 

I sighed .

Greg looked stunning in his uniform. His pants were just right, not too tight not too loose. His shirt was perfect as well, the outline of his perfect 6-pack abs was visible .His muscles were strong and his tie was hanging by his beautiful , long neck. His hands were huge , but they were warm and soft and very comforting. Relaxing. His hair was in a mess, due to all the football practice. Yet, his hair looked amazing. His face was covered with little droplets of sweat, that sparkled. His eyes shimmered with excitement and joy. 

I looked away when I noticed him staring at me. Obviously, he realized I was staring and he just chuckled. His laughter was probably the sweetest voice ever. 

He set the 2 ice creams on the table, placing the tissues beside them. I picked up my spoon and took a small bit of my ice cream, gently touching it with the tip of my tongue and then licking it. 

He laughed at me.

"What?"

"You silly goose."

"But it's cold."

"So what?"

"I'll shiver. That's not right." I shrugged.

"Okay."

We just kept laughing and smiling through out. But we never mentioned anything about Nicky. It was going so good.. Till Greg got a phone call.

He quickly took a look at the Caller ID and he started looking nervous. He quickly answered it and excused himself. 

I bet it was Nicky. My plams felt sweaty and I wiped them with the tissues. I could feel my heart beat increasing.

Greg seemed so relaxed and care-free. But I knew it was Nicky. Because at the end I saw his lips whisper "I love you." 

My head felt light . I gripped it, trying to stop the spinning. I kept muttering to myself to breathe. But it felt like someone had knocked all the air out of me. This was not normal. I started to sweat despite the fact I had just had ice cream. My brain was aching and pounding. My mind full of horrid thoughts. I had to go home. This was crazy.