Chapter 5

So maybe, the 4th chapter was a spoiler too ;P

But I tried to make it long. On word it was like 3 pages long -.-

That's what I hate about Wattpad xD

Anyways, I've made this one a little longer.

I hope you like the cast.<3

I love Ashley Greene and Ashley Bensen so..

Break a leg ! :D

Please VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!!

______________________________________

I walked into my class, trying to look like every freaking thing in my world was perfect.

Like everyone always thinks.

That I'm perfect and so is my life.

But that what THEY think. In reality...

My life sucks right now. 

I sat down next to the window. The sun was high in the sky, I could feel the heat even through the glass windows. I could see couple of people sitting on the ground, getting a tan.

I sighed and looked at Greg enter the class.

He high-fived some guy I had no clue about and walked towards me with a big smile on his beautiful face.

I looked away.

Instantly, I felt his hand around my waist , pulling me into a hug.

"What's wrong, Adi?" He muttered ,looking into my eyes.

I could feel my cheeks burning. 

"Nothing." I lied.

See, I'm not good at lieing AT ALL. Especially when I'm lieing to Greg. 

He knows me too well and that's what I hate. Because he instantly realized I was lieing.

"No, something's not right.Is it John?" He asked.

I shivered at the thought of John. 

"No." I replied back. It was the truth.

He sighed and let go, I felt his grip around my waist lighten and he pulled his seat next to mine and sat, staring at me.

I kept looking down, afraid I'd start crying and then let out all the passion I had for him. 

It was like a huge volcano. I had avioded it for so many years, dating guys. The little things that happened between us didn't matter to me at that time. I was at the peak of my popularity and I was happy. I could get any guy I wanted. But little did I know that this volcano of "passion" would erupt soon. And now, I'm unconditionally in love with him. 

Which is insane and ridiculous because we're just friends. JUST FRIENDS.

I kept repeating that in my head, trying to calm myself. 

I didn't know what to do, I was clueless. The time just passed by.. I didn't pay attention at all. I noticed that Greg was trying to talk , but I just ignored him. When the bell rang, I walked off like I didn't know him.

I hurt him, because I could see him looking at me with those painful eyes. 

I never wanted to do that but I had no choice.

Suddenly, I felt a hand around my waist, pulling me back.

I nearly got a mini heart attack.

But it was Greg.

"What's wrong Adi?" He said irritated.

When I should be the one irritated .

"Nothing" I replied back curtly.

Suddenly, his grip tightened and my heart beat increased.

"Hey, Adi.. Please.."He requested.

Suddenly, I started crying, hugging him tighter then ever. I loved the feeling of being in his arms..The whole world felt empty. I just wish I could tell him how much he meant to me.

He hugged me back and kissed my forehead.

"John?" He asked.

I nodded. I had to lie. Or else he'd figure it all out. That's not what I wanted. Not now.

I wiped my tears and smiled .

He grinned and pinched my arm gently.

"Hey..It's okay. You know what? Maybe you should just get over this. And you will. You're a single, hot female. Guys are dieing to date you. Go! Break a leg!" 

I laughed and shoved him gently.

I wish he was also included in the list of the "guys dieing to date me".

Haha. Who am I kidding?

He's dating MY BESTFRIENDS. BFFL

NICKY.

Seriously, love is so unfair.

He promised to take me to the Ice Cream parlor after school. He know's how much I love it there. Just the 2 of us.

I could feel the burst of energy. I felt much, much better.

The rest of the whole day just kinda went by.. People tried asking me what had happened to me this morning. Obviously, I just couldn't blurt out everything. Though I did when Karen asked me how I felt.

See, I don't write a journal.. I keep my thoughts in my mind. But it's not exactly good. I mean, I'm secretive but not exactly secretive. I can keep others secres. I mean I'm really trust-worthy. But.. I just HAVE TO blurt out my feelings to someone. It used to be Greg. It still is but..now he's got a GIRLFRIEND.He's gonna spend more time with her. But I don't care. I've got Karen.

Gosh, how am I EVER going to survive this?

This is hell.

I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

NOW!