Chapter 15

:(

^ Sad face because I lost the spot on the Humor list!! But It's still on the Watty Award's list [I know I'll never win ;P ]

Anyways, chapter 15 :)

_______________________________________________

Chapter 15

The club was full of teenagers drinking and dancing. I laughed when I saw some girls giving this guy a lap dance. Retards!

I tightened my grip around Greg's hand as we made our way through the crowd. I decided to stick to him, so he could get a hint . My body was so close to his, I could feel his heartbeat. I was practically grinding against his body. His hands were so warm and good around my body. I spotted Nicky and Karen and walked towards them. They were dancing and drinking, laughing really loudly. 

I smiled at them and hugged Karen, who screamed loudly when she saw me and Greg holding hands. Nicky just muttered something and I figured she was drunk. 

I pouted and sat next to her, staring at her.Yup, she was definitely drunk.

"Hey Nicky!"

She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink.

"What? What's with the bitchy attitude?" 

"What are you doing with my boyfriend?"

I swear to God, I was so close to slapping her face but I controlled myself.

"What the hell do you mean? Are we really gonna fight over Greg?" I asked, screaming over the music.

"Listen Adi, he's my boyfriend. I hate to see you guys so close. He's mine, plus, you all ready have John and Nick, so back off." She yelled at me.

I felt the anger burst through me. The adrenaline rushed through my veins.

"Nicky!! What the fuck do you mean? He's my best friend!! And I'm not in a relationship with Nick." I yelled back, satisfied with my answer.

"Oh really? Then what happened when he practically ripped your clothes off? Don't act so innocent Adi, Greg and me saw you kiss him back!"

"Whatever Nicky, you're drunk!" I muttered as I got up to leave , but she grabbed my arm.

"No, you listen to me. If I see you around Greg one more time, I'll kill you!" 

My mouth dropped open and I kept staring at her. Did she just say that? What happened to the sweet Nicky? First, she was never drunk at such parties and second, how dare she say that ? I shook my head and left.

I walked aimlessly, wandering around till I found Greg. I could feel the tears building up, but I was here to enjoy. Suddenly, the seducing seemed like a bad idea and I felt like nothing. I felt heart broken. I took a deep breath. This was just the beginning. I had to stay strong. And Nicky could never bring me down.

I walked towards Greg and smiled seductively at him. He just wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear : "You look amazing tonight" I laughed and smiled at him, pulling him closer to me. Our faces were inches apart. I whispered in his ears: "Lets dance." He nodded and I grabbed his hand, dragging him towards the dance floor. This is it, Adi!

The music blasted and everyone cheered. I stepped closer to Greg and our bodies were almost touching. I put my arms around his neck and he put his on my waist, I shook  my ass a little, and he wrapped his arms around my ass. I shook my ass a little more, feeling the beat of the music. I started playing with his hair, biting my lip seductively. He kept staring at me. I laughed and now,I shook my body, swinging it. I turned around so now my back faced him. I made sure I could feel his sensitive spot and I rubbed my ass against it. He moaned gripping my ass tighter and pulling me closer. I could feel his erection and I laughed, Grinding harder. I gripped his shirt , rubbing tighter. I shook my ass according to the beat of the song, and he started shaking too. I laughed and started feeling him. He moaned in pleasure and started feeling me too. Slowly, his hands roamed all over my body . I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation. His touch was like fire. But the good fire. I loved how it sent electric sparks through my body.