Chapter 7

Devon's POV:
"Uhm, we don't actually have a plan....I don't think...?" I turned to Vernie, hoping for some sign that she had come up with something. She looked at me with the same look.

" yeah...no sorry, I honestly didn't know this would happen..this soon at least." She said tapping her thumbs on the table.

"Well, let's think of one then" Phil said smiling.

"It's ok, I didn't expect you to be ready and have a full blown plan up and running yet" he said reassuring us.

"Well, I might have something...." Vernie said.

"What is it?" I said with anticipation.

"Well, today is your liveshow? Right?" She said

"Yes?" Phil said a bit puzzled

"Well, during the liveshow, you can call Dan in, and have him do the liveshow with you. Then "someone" can comment down below in the chat 'are you a good kisser Phil?' And since Dan is in the room, you can say 'oh well idk, Dan? Am I a good kisser?' And he'll probably say 'idk Phil, are you?' And you say 'let's find out' and grab dans collar and kiss him gently. Then say 'well? How was that?' And he will be so lovestrucked he won't know what to do, then you ask Dan out and he will be so happy and cry and you can end the liveshow with you two passionately making out" vernie said waving her hands in the hair and pretending to wipe a tear away because that was such a masterpiece.

"Vernie, as great as that sounds idk if Ph-" I was cut off by Phil

"Wait, actually that's not a bad idea....I mean it could work...but we'll have to try it to know" Phil said smiling.

Vernie was so happy that Phil liked her idea. I checked the time, it was almost 1:30pm. "Phil your liveshow starts in 30minutes..." I said starting to get up. "Shouldn't we go?" He looked up and grabbed his coffee.

"You're right! Well, come on we don't have all day" he said hurrying out the door.

Vernie and I followed, as Phil was almost jogging ahead of us. Granted Starbucks wasn't a long ways away, but still, Phil was excited. I laughed at the thought, that all this was actually happening.

Dans POV:
Phil was out at Starbucks with the girls. I was editing a video. I looked at the clock. "Hmm, Phil's liveshow is in 15 minutes, I wonder if he will be back by then. He never lets down his fans" I thought. Just then I heard him open the door, he was particularly fast...probably because he knew he was late. Then I saw the girls. "Hey girls, did you have fun?" I said smiling at them as they were almost past the door.

"Oh yeah, lovely time. Great actually" Devon said smiling. Vernie smiled too.

"Oh yeah! It was awesome. Everything was so proper. It was weird" Vernie said laughing.

There accents are so strange, almost foreign, yes I have some American friends but none from where they're from apparently.

"Well I'm glad to hear that. Hey is Phil gonna do a liveshow?" I said swiveling my chair towards them.

"Yeah, why don't you join him? Dan and Phil doing a liveshow together, it'll be a nice thing for the Phans" devon said.

She's right. It'll be nice for them. I wonder if the girls should join us? That would be interesting, the Phans would go crazy. I hope in a good way.

"Yeah sure, why not?" I got up from my chair and walked towards the living room. I saw Phil sitting there on his laptop. He was in a bit of a happier mood then usual. I walked over.

"Hey Phil, can I do the liveshow with you today?" I said sitting down beside him.

"Yes of course!" He said in his always cheerful mood. I loved that about Phil, no matter what he was always smiling. His gorgeous blue eyes pierce me like a knife, his black hair reminds me of the darkest night, yet he is a cinnamon bun. My cinnamon bun, he is a walking ray of sunshine, and I love it.

He started the broadcast, while it was loading I asked, "should the girls join us?"

"If they want to they can, I don't mind at all" he said smiling. "Let's just say hi to the Phans first and then you can go get them" he said waiting for the last bit to load.

"Alright" and then it was show time.

"HI GUYS! How are you? I hope you are all doing swell on this fine evening! Lol sorry I sound so English right now" Phil started.

"Hey guys! I'll be joining Phil 'on the fine evening' with him" I said mimicking Phil, he giggled.

Phil started to read some comments from the chat, I was about to get up and get the girls when he read one in particular.

"Someone in the chat said 'are you a good kisser Phil?' Well, idk, no one has ever told me. Dan? Am I a good kisser?" Phil looked at me, I was staring at him, my heart started to do summersaults. When I learned I hadn't responded in a while I said

"oh, well idk Phil, how am I supposed to know?" 

He smiled at me a little smirk, that made me almost melt. Was he doing what I think he is about to do?

"Well then, let's find out shall we?" Just then Phil grabbed my collar and pulled me into a kiss, it was soft and gentle. When we kissed, everything disappeared, my thoughts, the fact that we were doing a liveshow, and my actions. After a minute I realized I was kissing him back. He pulled back and smiled at me. I was at a loss for words. I imagine the whole phandom just threw themselves out a window into the sun. "So Dan, am I a good ki-" I cut him off with a passionate kiss, he obviously wasn't expecting it, but he knew how to get on track. It was a few seconds until we released and looked at the laptop. I laughed "well guys, we'll be right back after a minute" I said looking at Phil with love in my eyes. I closed the laptop, giving him a devilish smile. Phil was smiling at me, there was silence for a little bit, but nothing was awkward.

"Dan, will you go out with me?" Phil said taking my hand gently and kissing it sweetly.

"How could I say no?" I said pulling him into another kiss. But not as long as the last one. After a second we both hear a squeeeeeeeeeee.

Girls POV:

"Omg ok ok it's starting!!" I said grabbing Vernie and pulling her in to watch Phil's liveshow.

"Ok, awesome! This is gonna be great!"

"OH MY GOSH THEY KISSED PHIL KISSED HIM HE ACTUALLY DID IT!" Vernie and I screamed at each other.

"LOOK DAN IS KISSING HIM BACK! Ok ok, wait, ok so Dan is just staring at h- DAN JUST KISSED PHIL OMG THEY'RE MAKING OUT! I CANT HANDLE THIS!" I said to Vernie.

After a second they went off the air, the chat was going CRAZY! INSANELY CRAZY. Vernie and I paused for a moment before letting out a squeeeeeeeeeeeee. Our otp is actually canon now. This is amazing.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated lately. I've been seriously busy with school, but I promise to update more often. I hope this is a good chapter.. And I hope you guys enjoy it! Love y'all, bye! 💞💖❤️💜