Chapter 14

Chapter 14 

Louis' POV 

"Harry doesn't love you. It was all just a dare." I read over and over again.  

Was it true? No it couldn't be. Harry loved me! 

Well he did start talking to me randomly. Maybe he was dared to do it. 

But no! He loves me! He introduced me to his mother.  

But why would the most popular guy in the school talk to me? Unless it was a dare.  

Conflicting thoughts ran through my head. Was this text true? Did Harry actually not love me? Was it all just a dare?  

I closed the text before flicking open the dialpad. I quickly typed in Harry's number before taking a deep breath and pressing the call button. I quickly walked to my bedroom so I could speak to him in private.  

I waited for the ringing, holding the phone to my ear and after the second ring he picked up.  

"Boo? Is there something wrong?" he asked anxiously through the phone.  

"What's this, Haz? 'Harry doesn't love you. It was all just a dare.'" I recited from memory. The other end was silent except for his slow breathing.  

"Is it true? Was it just a dare?" I asked quietly, my voice shaking.  

"Let me explain, ok Lou?" he said after a moments hesitation.  

"You have 5 minutes." I said.  

"There was a dare included in all this but it wasn't a dare to fall in love with you. Zayn dared me to give you a makeover and make you one of the most popular guys in the school." Harry began explaining.  

"So I did do the dare. I gave you a makeover and made you one of the most popular guys in the school. But part of that dare wasn't to fall in love with you but I did. I fell in love-" he said, before I heard a loud thump and then a crash. I heard what I assumed was the phone hit the floor loudly and a noise which sounded like a grunt.  

"Harry?" I asked, worried.  

"Haz? Are you ok?" I yelled down the phone, met with an eerie silence.  

"Haz? Please tell me you're okay!" I hollered down the phone and when I was met again with silence I hung up the phone, chucking it onto the bed and worriedly wringing my hands together.  

"Mum. I think something happened to Harry!" I said anxiously, running back into the kitchen.  

"Louis. I heard what the text message said. I don't want you to go find him! He broke your heart and I said I'd never forgive him." Mum said.  

"No. Mum. Please. You have to let me go. I love Harry. I don't care if he doesn't really love me back but I love him. I have to go find him." I pleaded.  

"Louis William Tomlinson. You will stay in this house. You will not go to find him. I will keep you in this house if that's the last thing I do." She said. Thankfully the girls were in another room and so weren't witnessing this.  

"Mum. I'm old enough to make these decisions on my own. Please just let me go." I pleaded, my vision blurring with tears as I thought of Harry.  

"No. I don't want you to get hurt and have to go through what I had to." She said to me.  

"Mum. I love him. I need to go find him." I said, pushing past mum and running towards the door.  

I quickly opened the door and ran out before slamming the door in her face. I got into mum's car, turning on the engine and driving towards where I remembered Harry's house to be. I pressed the buzzer hoping to be let in but no one let me in. The gate didn't seem bashed in or anything and by the way the door was firmly in its place, it didn't look like they had been broken into.