Chapter 7

Chapter 7 

Harry's POV 

Louis was back at school. Everyone knew it. But he wasn't hot nerd, Louis. He was nerdy, geeky Louis again. His hair was back down to his old windswept brown hair instead of the quiff. He was wearing his shirt tucked into his baggy jeans, his giant glasses were covering his face and his face was buried in a thick book.  

He was no longer popular, ladies' man Louis but instead he was the insignificant boring nerd that nobody knew. He was right. Everyone liked him because of his appearance. Not because it was him but because he was hot and sexy.  

What happened to Louis? Me. That's what happened. If it wasn't for that stupid dare I wouldn't have talked to Louis. If it wasn't for that stupid dare I wouldn't have tried to turn him into something else. If it wasn't for that stupid dare, he wouldn't have gone back to this.  

"Harry?" Zayn asked, waving a hand in front of my face.  

"What?" I snapped at him. I could see him flinch a bit from my rudeness.  

"Come on. You have to do something. The only thing you've been doing for the whole week is sulk." Zayn said. Yep it's been a week since Louis walked away from me and the makeover.  

"I know you miss him but you're not going to get him back by sitting here sulking." Zayn said.  

"You make it sound like we were dating." I said to him. I wish... Wait what? Where did that come from? Why would I want to date him?  

"You sure acted like you were." I heard him mutter.  

"What?" I exclaimed.  

"Oh nothing." He insisted.  

"I know what you said, Zayn." I told him.  

"Then why did you ask what I said?" he asked.  

"No that "What" was an exclamation not a question." I said rolling my eyes at him.  

"Oh... OH!" Zayn said, finally getting what I meant.  

"But anyways, what did you mean by we act like we're dating? Cause we are definitely not dating." I told him.  

"Oh I know you're not dating. But the couple of times you and him were around me, you acted so coupley if that's what you want to call it." He explained.  

"What? Coupley?! We're not even gay!" I exclaimed too loudly. A few people looked at me confused, some even shooting me dirty looks but I shot them as dirty look back. Guess Louis' sassiness was rubbing off onto me.  

"Have you ever thought you might be.... Louis-sexual?" Zayn asked me.  

"What? I don't like Louis!" I insisted.  

"Thanks, Harry. Thanks a lot." I turned around to see Louis looking at me. I could see hurt in his eyes but the rest of his face was stone cold showing no expression at all.  

"It's not what it sounds like." I told him, quietly, staring down at the ground in embarrassment.  

"Well then what is it?" he asked me, his voice hostile and unfriendly. I opened my mouth to say something but what was I supposed to say? Zayn was saying that I'm in love with you but I told him I don't when I actually do? Wait what? No I'm not in love with Louis Tomlinson.  

"Exactly." He said when I'd not said anything before he walked off.  

"Wait Louis! I'm sorry." I cried but he didn't turn back.  

"Zayn! What did you do that for?!" I asked him, slapping him harshly on the arm.  

"All I did was suggest that you might be Louis-sexual!!!!" he insisted.