Chapter 8

Chapter 8 

Harry's POV 

It was two days after Louis had sung Apologise for his music performance. My mind had been puzzling over that for these past days. What did he mean by that? 

I quickly walked over to my locker, turned the pad lock to unlock and then opened it. A clean cut, white piece of paper was settled on the top of my maths textbook. I picked it up and looked at it.  

Roses are red, Violets are blue.  

Your name is Harry.  

And I love you.  

I stared at the piece of paper confused before I turned it over looking for a name. Who sent me this message? I couldn't recognise the handwriting so it couldn't be one of my friends pranking me. So who was it?  

"Harry! You're going to burn the paper if you keep staring at it like that." I heard Niall say. I blinked rapidly before looking up at him.  

"Hey Niall." I mumbled.  

"Hey. What's that?" He asked, pointing at the piece of paper in my hands.  

"Nothing." I said, hurriedly putting it into my pocket and grabbing my maths textbook out of my locker.  

"I've got to go." I said, scurrying away from Niall's confused glances.  

Once I'd gotten safely to maths I took out the piece of paper again and looked at it. From the looks of the handwriting, it looked like more of a boy's handwriting. Who was it? 

Louis' POV  

I quickly ran to my locker at break, grabbing my chemistry books. As I did, a white piece of paper fluttered down and landed on my shoe. I leaned down and picked up the piece of paper but just at that moment, the bell for the next period rang. I stuffed the paper into my pocket and ran off to class. Once I'd sat down, I took the paper out of my pocket and looked at it.  

Roses are red, Violets are blue.  

Your name is Louis 

And I love you. 

What the hell? There was no name at the bottom of the paper or at the back of it and the handwriting didn't seem familiar so it couldn't be Harry... unfortunately. No Louis. You don't like Harry. Remember? 

"Louis Tomlinson!" Miss Loart hollered.  

"Oh here miss!" I said, sticking my hand up.  

"About time. I've called you five times already!" she spat out.  

"Sorry, miss." I apologised to her. For the whole lesson, I carefully examined the message. Who was it from? And why would someone love me? It had to be a prank. No one would love me.  

Once the bell rang, I quickly grabbed my books and bag and walked out. I looked down at the paper in my hand while I continued walking towards my locker.  

"Ooph!" I said, as I ran smack bam into someone's chest. I looked up to see the familiar emerald green eyes. A familiar white piece of paper flew out of his hands and fluttered to the ground. I leaned down and picked it up.  

"Roses are red, violets are blue. Your name is Harry and I love you." I read from it.  

"It's nothing." He said, snatching it from my hands and turning around to leave.  

"Wait! Roses are red, violets are blue. Your name is Louis and I love you." I read from my slip of paper. He turned back around and looked down at the slip of paper in my hands.