Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

Louis' POV (Surprise XD) 

I took a deep breath and walked over to the place Harry told me to meet him. I played with the end of my shirt a bit as it suddenly felt extremely tight around my body. I tried to pull the constricting fabric away from my body while still walking towards the hockey field. From a distance I could see Harry waiting there for me.  

He looked quite cute in his dark chinos, white top and Jack Willis hoodie if I do say so myself. His hair was tousled lightly as if he had just gotten out of bed, shook his hair out a bit and then came to school but it suited him none the less.  

Unfortunately I couldn't say that about myself. To me, I felt uncomfortable in these clothes, I probably looked just as bad as I did in my baggy jeans and red polo shirt and my hair, if I just shook it out after getting out of bed would look like a train wreck but my hair was in the quiff that Lou had done for me yesterday  

Harry just looked naturally hot.  

He looked up as he heard my footsteps and began walking towards me.  

"Wow." He said after he'd looked at me from head to toe. "You look great Louis!"  

"Yeah right." I said, scoffing. He rolled his eyes at me but chose to not reply to my comment.  

"Ok. So today we're going to work on your personality." He told me. My personality was fine thank you very much! I thought to myself.  

"If you want to be popular you can't act like a sassy b**** to everyone. At least try to be friendly and talk to them. Don't just snap at them like you do with me." He said. I opened my mouth to protest but he stuck a hand in my face as if to say 'don't' so I closed it again.  

"To make conversation with someone, find something you have in common with them." He told me. I couldn't help but noticed how adorable he looked instructing me. I was the older one here and yet he was the one giving me the lessons.  

"Ok. So try it out with me and if the chemistry's right things will just start to flow." He said.  

"She's the man?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow at him.  

"Yep. So you've watched it?" he asks me.  

"Yeah of course! I love football and that movie is hilarious." I replied to him.  

"You like football?" he asked.  

"Yeah. I just don't play it much because...." I replied dropping off at the end of the sentence. I couldn't really tell him why I didn't play much because that would reveal too much. I couldn't risk that.  

"Because why?" he asked.  

"No reason. Just don't really have time." I lied to him.  

"Oh. Too busy reading?" he asked teasingly. I laughed and then shook my head.  

"Nuh. Just other things." I told him.  

"See?" he asked.  

"See what?" I replied.  

"We're flowing!" he said, quoting She's the Man again. I rolled my eyes.  

"We're talking about how I spend my non-existent free time!" I insisted.  

"So what. Flow is flow." He replied, sticking his tongue childishly at the end as he continued the quote from She's the Man.  

"Anyways, see? We found something we had in common and could talk about and we were off!" he said, his face turning serious again. His serious face was actually quite cute. Why was I noticing these things about him though!?