Chapter 13

Chapter 13 

Louis' POV 

My hand clenched my phone tightly as I continued to read the text message over and over again. The blood ran out of my face causing my cheeks to pale and my breaths shortened, coming out with effort.  

"Louis? Are you ok?" Harry asked frantically, seeing my hand clenched around the phone and my pale white knuckles. I turned my phone to face him so he could have a look at the screen.  

"Damn it. I knew I shouldn't have made you tell me." He muttered quietly. I shook my head still unable to talk.  

Seeing the state I was in, Harry pulled me towards him. I buried my face into his chest searching for comfort which I immediately found. That was the thing with Harry, I always have a sense of comfort when I'm with Harry.  

"Don't worry, Lou. We'll get through this together, ok? I love you." He whispered to me, stroking my back as he did so, sending shivers down my spine as he usually did.  

"I love you too, Haz." I mumbled into his chest as he kissed the top of my head. 

"Do you want to go back to your place? To check on your family?" he asked me. I nodded into his chest before lifting my head out of his shirt to ask him something.  

"Can you come with me please?" I asked him, looking into his eyes.  

"Sure, boo." He replied.  

"Thank you, Haz." I replied, hugging him, breathing in his woody scent.  

"Boo, are you sniffing me?" he asked me causing me to freeze.  

"Umm.... Yeah?" I said to him. "If I'm going to lose you, I want to savour as much as I can of you." I continued, still smelling him.  

"Boo, you're not going to lose me, ok? I won't let that happen." He said, sternly to me.  

"But-" I started.  

"No buts. I won't let it happen, ok?" he said, leaning down to kiss me gently on the lips so I couldn't say anything more. My heart sped up as our lips hugged each others and my body filled with a sense of comfort and warmth causing me to forget everything else and only focussing on our little world. Mine and Harry's.  

Unfortunately though, we had to break apart and drop back into reality.  

"Come on, Haz. Time to meet the family....as my boyfriend." I said to him, as we opened our eyes to meet each others. Green meeting blue.  

"Are you sure?" he asked me.  

"100%" I replied, getting off his bed and extending my hand for him to take. He lifted his hand off the bed and placed his hand in mine causing a tingle to dart up my arm.  

We made our way downstairs to be met with Anne.  

"That was quick. And very quiet." She commented. I looked at her confused before my face turned bright red. I turned to see Harry's face even redder than mine.  

"MUM!!! We didn't do anything!" he groaned. "We're going out! Bye, mum!" he said, pulling me towards the door.  

"Where are you going?" she asked. 

"To Louis' house." He said quickly, before pulling me out the front door. We got into his car before quickly driving away.  

"I'm sorry about my mum." He said as we drove towards my house.  

"it's ok. She's funny. I'm just happy she accepted our relationship." I said, honestly.  

"That's true." He nodded, focussing his eyes on the road. When we made it to my house, I got out of the car and Harry followed me. I walked up to my front door and rang the doorbell.