Chapter 12

Chapter 12 

Harry's POV 

After we left the optometrist, we walked around the shops, just talking until I realised I'd forgotten something.  

"You know, Lou. We never got you any new shoes!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh yeah. Do you have any ideas for shoes?" he asked me. I looked him up and down before shaking my head. 

"Nope but let's have a look in there and see if you like anything." I said, pointing over to a shoe shop near a small café. We walked hand-in-hand towards the shoe shop, silently.  

Once we got there I sat Louis down and had a look around, not exactly sure what I was looking for until I turned around to see Louis eyeing a pair of TOMs.  

They were just a simple pair of white TOMs.  

"You like those, Louis?" I asked him, pointing at the shoes he was eyeing. He nodded, his eyes still on the pair of shoes. I went over to the shoes, picked up his pair and gently pushed Louis onto a seat. I gave him the shoes and he kicked off the shoes he was wearing and tried on the TOMs, standing up to show me.  

They suited him perfectly and suited the outfit he was wearing perfectly.  

"That's perfect. Nice choice of shoes, Lou!" I told him. He blushed and looked down at his feet before sitting back down.  

"Ok. So we've got one pair of shoes. How about these?" I asked him. They were a pair of white canvas shoes that were tied in a small bow at the top. He nodded, taking the shoes and sliding them onto his feet, tightening the knot.  

"Do you like them?" I asked him as I looked him over once. They looked good, especially with the red pants.  

"They feel good. And they look good, right?" he replied.  

"Definitely." I said.  

"Well then, yes." He said.  

"Ok. Do you want to get anything else? I think two pairs of shoes are enough for now." I asked him.  

"Hmm... nope. I think we're good." He replied.  

"Ok. Let's go back to my house now." I said, picking up the shoes and going to the checkout to buy them.  

Louis' POV 

Once Harry had bought shoes, we walked back to the car ready to go back to his house.  

I was still shocked over what had happened at the optometrist. I thought I'd never see Eleanor again and then I find her working at the optometrist. After I had ran away, i always missed her. My half-sisters were amazing and I loved them to bits but they weren't like Eleanor. I couldn't talk to them and share my life with them as easily as I had done so with Eleanor.  

"Are you ok, Boo?" Harry asked me, taking one hand off the steering wheel to stroke my hand gently. A shiver ran down my spine as he did so and a sense of relief and a wave of calmness fell over me. The effect that boy has on me is insane.  

"Yeah. Just thinking about Eleanor. I never thought I'd see her again after I ran so it was just a shock to see her again." I replied looking over to him. His eyes turned to meet mine for a second before flicking back to the road, that second however caused my heart to race and butterflies to fly rapidly around my stomach.  

I turned my head to glance outside the window as Harry continued to stroke my hand, calming me down yet sending the butterflies into a frantic speed.  

"We're here, Boo." I heard Harry's deep, rough voice say. I turned to look out his window to see a huge house towering over me. It had a massive garden at the front, grand pillars supporting a fence that ran around the house and elegant structures adding to the grand appearance of the house.