Chapter - Bag You

I slid into the wooden desk in the back of the classroom. I placed my backpack to the side and let out a deep breath, this was my favorite class: history. I bent over and tugged my laptop out of my bag, popping up to place it in front of me, when Justin slid in to the chair next to me. "Good. You can take notes for me." He leaned over the side of the desk and returned with a pen sticking out of his mouth. Justin wore a big smile, undoubtedly at his most charming.

I glanced over at him giving him an annoyed look. "You're not even in this class Bieber."

"The hell if I'm not. I usually sit up there." He said, pulling his hand out of his pocket and pointing toward a group of girls gawking at me and Justin, and I noticed an empty chair in the center.

"I'm not taking notes for you." I stated, plucking the power button on my laptop.

Justin learned so close that I could feel his breath on my earlobe. "I'm sorry... did I offend you in some way?"

I let out an exasperated sigh, and shook my head.

"Then what's your problem?"

I shook my head again, typing in my username and login so I could unlock my computer. "I'm not sleeping with you. You should give up now."

An amused smile crept across his face, slowly but surely it mangled into a goofy grin. He then began to speak, "correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe I ever asked you to sleep with me." He arched his eyebrows and then continued "have I?"

"I'm not a slut, or one of your one night stand whores like your groupies up there." I said nodding my head to the girls in front of us.

"Okay, Em." He stated, only making me angrier. "You and Cara should come over tonight though." I sneered at his request but he only shrugged. My attempts at showing him how annoyed I was had no effect on him, and that frustrated me. "But just so we're clear, I'm not trying to bag you."

My eyes bugged out in disbelief, "how do you ever get laid taking like that?" and with that Justin doubled over in laughter. Everyone in the classroom stared at him and then at me. My cheeks burned ruby, I hated when people stared.

Just as I thought I was about to die from embarrassment our professor waltzed in, taking all the pressure off of me. Justin gave me one last look before giving his full attention to the professor. I looked over one more time only to see a small smile lingering on his face.

The more he smiled, the more I wanted to hate him, and yet that was the very thing that made hating him utterly impossible.

"Who can tell me which president had a cross-eyed wife with a bad case of the uglies?" asked Professor Donner.

"Make sure you put that down." Justin whispered "I'm going to need that for my future job interviews." Without even looking I knew he had a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. I rolled my eyes.

"Shh" I hushed, trying to copy every word of Professor Donner's lecture.

As the hour pushed on Justin found very few ways to entertain himself, he mainly alternated between yawning very dramatically, and leaning on my arm to get a better view of my monitor. I made my goal for the class to ignore the hell out of him but it was no use, I just couldn't keep my mind from focusing on his every move. His chiseled jaw structure was captivating and his bulging muscles were only enhanced by his black leather jacket. Oh this man would be the death of me.

He picked at the cuffs of his jacket until Donner finally dismissed us; thankfully all we had for homework was an average amount of reading.

I jumped out of my seat, shoving my laptop into my backpack on the way to the door. I walked hastily down the hall until I thought I was safely away from Justin. And just as I began to slow my steps, Justin Bieber was at my side.

"So, have you thought about it?" he asked me.

Just as I was about to reiterate and tiny brunette engulfed Justin's arm in both her hands and greeted him. "Hey Justin." She said, her high pitched voice causing my to wince. Justin yanked his arm away from her and rolled his eyes. We kept walking in silence until the brunette gave up and stormed off. Justin pulled out a lighter, a pack of cigarettes and lit up. "Ah where were we?" his voice lingered as he blew out a puff of smoke. "Oh that's right, you were thinking."

I looked over at him; he was intently staring at me. "What are you talking about?"

"Have you thought about coming over tonight?" he elaborated.

"If I say yes, will you quit following me?"

He considered my bargain and then gave me a nod. "Yes." He stated.

"And," I continued, "You promise not to flirt?"

"sure." He stated solemnly.

"Then I'll come."

"When?" he questioned, his eyes burning a hole into the side of my head.

"Tonight." I said, and with that his pace slowed.

Even though Justin stopped walking along side of me, I knew he would say something; he was the type to get the last word. And sure enough his voice boomed through the hallways "Sweet. See you there Em." He called after me.

I quickly rounded the corner, soon spotting Cara and Carder standing near a picnic table. I rushed over to greet them. Carder was our new friend; we immediately knew he would be a welcomed third wheel to us ever since freshman orientation when he was assigned to our table. We both took a kind liking to him and we'd been good friends since. Carder wasn't tall but in comparison to me, who stood five foot four inches, he was a skyscraper. "Justin Bieber? Jesus, Emilie, since when did you start fishing in the deep end?" he questioned his lips curling up into a smile. I knew he disapproved, but he was trying to act lightly on the subject.

We began walking at a slow pace to god knows where. Just as I was about to settle in on a thought Cara broke my peace. "You're only making it worse by brushing Justin off, he isn't used to that."

I rolled my eyes. "What do you suggest I do, sleep with him?" I jokingly responded.

"It'll save some time." Cara retorted.

We continued walking for about five minutes before I came to an abrupt stop. Cara and Carder stopped along with me but gave me a questioning glance. "I told him I'd come over tonight." I winced at my own agreement.

Carder and Cara exchanged worried glances.

"What?" I paused "You're gonna be there too, right?"

"Well yeah, but for Tyler." She said. "Not Justin."

"Fine by me." I said, breezing past them and walking into the dorms. I really hoped Justin would make good on his promise not to flirt. He wasn't hard to figure out; he either saw me as a challenge or a safely unattractive friend. I wasn't sure which one I favored more.

*the more votes&comments the faster i update*