Chapter Three - Filthy Lips

As the amount of people at our table decreased, the noise died down. I ate without talking because well, Cara was enticed in what Tyler was saying and Justin well; I was not going to strike up a conversation with him for obvious reasons, so I just sat there being my own company, happy and content at that.

Finally Justin got up, taking his garbage and tray with him. I sighed in relief and ignored him when he stopped in front of Tyler and paused. As I continued to ignore, the more intense the stare I could feel on my face became. I gave up, looking toward Justin who was intently focused on me. I shot him a questioning glance but he continued to stare.

"What?" Tyler interjected, him too becoming uncomfortable with the situation.

Justin sighed, "I know her." He stated.

"Yeah you do," Tyler confirmed "she is Car's best friend and as a matter of fact was the one who came to your fight with us yesterday."

"Yup!" Justin said, popping the 'P'. "That's it! She is the one I-"

I cleared my throat loudly, and rolled my eyes showing him that we needn't go further into the story.

He flashed me a smile; I'm guessing the most charming one he could muster at the moment. He oozed of sex and rebellion. His chiseled jaw line, his milky brown eyes and long limbs that showed off his inked skin was what really got me... although he wouldn't have been able to guess that that was what I was thinking due to the ice cold stare I was giving him.

"Who's your friend there Cara?" Justin questioned, not taking his eyes off of me for even a second.

"That," she said with extra emphasis "is my bestest friend Emilie!" She exclaimed.

I tightened my lips together in a sarcastic smile. "Thanks Cara." I said whilst shaking my head.

"Don't you remember Justin?" Cara continued; a huge grin plastered on her face. She knew exactly what she was doing. "You know that one that ruined your shirt." She urged.

Justin cut in, "I ruin a lot of sweaters Hun." Obvious intent was displayed in his voice, and arc formed at the base of his lips.

"Ew, gross." I said, shaking my head in disgust.

Justin wheeled back to his previous seat across from me and plopped down. "What's your name again?"

"Emilie." I stated flatly.

Justin settled further into his seat, "Right, well I'm Justin." I glared at him arching his eyebrow. "Bieber." He added.

"I know who you are." I said, grimly.

"I'll bet you do." He responded, his voice presented in an extremely cocky fashion.

"Don't flatter yourself Bieber; it isn't hard to figure it out when 100 drunken teenagers are chanting your name." I spoke in monotone. My eyes traveled from Justin, to Tyler, to Cara and then toward my tray and no one spoke.

Talk about awkward.

Finally someone broke the silence. Of course it wasn't exactly who I wanted it to be, but I was glad for the interjection.

"Do you have a twitch?" Justin questioned with a shrug.

My mouth fell open at the accusation. "What the fuck?" I said, whilst heat rose to my face.

"Well," Justin started to explain "your eyes keep wriggling."

I shot him a pissed look, Cara and Tyler sat there watching as if we were a movie and this was the turning point.

"By the way, those are some very pretty eyes" Justin said with a wink.

I looked down at my tray again, my face was scarlet. I concentrated on the left over pears that were lying on my plate.

Cara's eyebrows shot up "Don't even, Justin." She warned. "Emilie is like my sister."

This time Tyler's eyes widened "oh gosh babe, you just told him no... now there is no stopping him."

"You're not even her type." Cara continued. I was completely okay with Cara speaking for me; I mean she was saying the exact things I would.

"But," Justin said, his big ego taking front "I am every ones type."

I couldn't even help it, a bubble of laughter flew from my lips; I peeked at him through my hair that had fallen in front of my face when I took a new found interest in my tray.

"Ah, is that a smile?" Justin said with a grin, I rolled my eyes playfully "So I guess that means I'm not a horrible rotten asshole after all huh?" he cocked his head to the side and slid up from his seat. "Well, it was really nice meeting you, gorgeous." He said, raising his eyebrows ever so slightly.

He rounded the table and knelt down beside Cara, he started to whisper something in her ear, but was very quickly interrupted when Tyler stared Justin down "get your filthy lips out of my girl's ear."

Justin got up from his crouched position and back away slowly, his hands rose to about his chest, as if tyler was a cop and he was an innocent bystander who had only been mistaken. "Networking man, I'm networking." And with those words Justin turned and fled out the doors, holding them open for a couple of girls to pass through, they ran the hands viciously through their hair in hopes of getting his attention, he turned his head toward a few of them and said something I couldn't quite make out but all the girls squealed like little children on Christmas morning. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Em, you are in some serious trouble." I refocused my gaze on Cara, her face frozen in intentness.

"He wants us to bring her to the apartment, doesn't he?" Tyler asked Cara, although it seemed like Tyler already knew the answer.

Cara nodded her head in confirmation and I shook my head.

Gosh.

"Em, you're a smart girl. Do not get caught up in Justin, he isn't the relationship type." Tyler looked at me and I nodded. "I am serious Emilie; don't fall for his bull shit." Tyler stared solemnly.

"Thanks for the warning, but it isn't needed." I said trying to reassure him.

"But," he continued "If you do fall for it, don't drag Cara and I with you. Em, you're my friend but Justin is my cousin. I'll always choose him."

I shrugged opening my mouth to reconfirm that I wasn't planning on being with Justin, but Cara cut in "and I'll always choose you." She said pointing at me. Tyler rolled his eyes a wave of ease finally taking over his face.

"Guys, don't worry about it, like Car said he isn't my type." I let out a laugh but it was only reciprocated by Cara, Tyler still sat there straight faced.

I let Tyler's actions roll of my back, I nodded to both of them and stood up, making my way to the trash cans to throw away my garbage and pushing through the cafeteria doors to enter outside world.

Justin couldn't be that bad, could he?

*More Votes&Comments means faster updates*