Chapter 26

Simon's pov

"Wait wait wait iz. Slow down. Magnus and Alec got clary back. You guys went hunting. Sebastian came back and saved Alec. Now Sebastian's died and clary is falling apart!" She nods. "Why am I always the last to be informed?" I ask her.

"I dont know," she answered, "but I think that Sebastian felt guilty for what he did to max so maybe he thought he could be forgiven for saving Alec."

"Do you forgive h-," I was saying but she interrupted. "No I will never forgive him!"

"I'm going over to Magnus's to make sure clary's okay wanna come?" Iz asked me and we started walking.

Alec's pov

I've been going in to check on those two every 5 minutes for the last 3 hours. It's already 9:30. Magnus should have been up hours ago. I'm about to go check again when a soft knock comes on the door.

I walk over. I got about all the peanut butter out of my clothes but my jet black hair, which now looks brown, is a different story.

I open the door and there stands izzy and Simon. "Alec where's clary? Is she okay? Are you okay?" She started throwing questions at me.

"Clary and Magnus are still asleep. She's physically okay and yeah I'm okay." I answer.

I was trying not to wake anyone up but I must have been unsuccessful because I hear Magnus walk to the door. "Would you people shut up." He said and walked back to go back to sleep.

"I think he has plans to sleep all day." I whisper and Magnus yells from clary's room "hell yes I do." Then we all hear snoring. I can't help but laugh.

***10:30pm***

By the angel those two did sleep all day. I laugh to myself. Great that means they'll both be up all night.