Chapter 11

Simon's pov

Isabelle called me and told me what happened with clary and Jace. I mean I never liked the guy but now i dont know what to feel. He hurt my girlfriend, my best friend, and everyone else close to clary. Ugh.

While I'm muttering to myself my sister comes comes in.

"Simon," she asks. "Yes," I look up from the floor. Ugh I forgot she heard the phone call.

"I'm sorry about Clary, Simon, I really am but can you pretend to be happy for a little bit. I finally got mom to come over for dinner." I must have looked paler than normal because the next thing she told me was somewhere on the line of I swear she won't bring a stake. 

This makes me laugh. I get up and start to head downstairs. That's when I see her.

"M-mom," I just barely get out as she pulls out a cross. "Don't come near me!" She screams. I keep walking though and she screams. My sister comes running down the stairs. "Mom!" She yells.

I'm still walking to her. I pull the cross out of her hand and throw it across the room. Then I wrap my arms around her and squeeze. "I've missed you so much mom," I cry into her shoulder.

A/N
Sorry for the really short chapter but I've had a really long day at school and have 1D tickets. I'll try to update again soon. And guys I'm so sorry for the short chapter.