Chapter 4

Jace's pov

"NOO!" I scream when they disappear. He couldn't have taken her. This has to be a dream.

Isabella's loud sob brings me back to reality. Why of all the people here why did have to kill Maryse!

He'll die at my hands! My mental voice screams. I lay my hand on Isabelle's back trying to comfort her.

What hurts the most is that I can feel the my parabatai is feeling. I feel so bad but all I can think of to comfort them is "it'll be okay guys," but will it really.

Clary's pov

We land in an empty warehouse who-knows-where. "S-Sebastian w-where are w-we," I stutter. "Our new home," he smiles. "I need your help decorating down here," he smiled " but let me show you upstairs."

He starts to walk away and I can't help but follow. Ugh, I think when we get upstairs it's so beautiful how could I hate this!

Sebastian laughs at the look on my face.

Upstairs they're were two doors. One lead to a HUGE room. In the middle was a king size bed with blue silk sheets. To the left was the bathroom almost half the size of the room. And to the right the closest.

I start walking around. Sebastian is watching me I can feel it. Fine let him watch, i dont care, as long as he doesn't touch. I walk to the closest and my mouth hit the floor!

It was beautiful! It had everything shirts, shorts, dresses, skirts. All of which were my size. The only down side was there was there wasn't one baggy piece of clothing. It was all tight fitted. Sebastian's choice. I assume.

"Like the closest? It's the only place you have gone too." Sebastian whispers in my ear. It sends shivers down my spine "I could get lost in here," I breath out.

"Do you want to see the other room?" He asks
I nod. And we walk to the other. He smiles and opens the door. I gasp! No way!!